1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mods not working with new patch

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by Bucci, May 22, 2020 at 8:19 AM.

1. Bucci

Bucci Chieftain

How can you delete the new patch released yesterday? Game can not be played with my mods. Will not play game without mods so please get this fixed. Thanks, Chuck

2. kaspergm

kaspergm Deity

Have you tried to verify local files?

3. Elhoim

Elhoim Iron Tower Studio Dev

It would be good if they implemented patch rollback via test branches.

iammaxhailme likes this.
  4. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Civ IV Emperor EQM Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

This isn't a bug or need a patch - the makers of the Mods need to update them to be compatible, in many instances this will be a simple task.

5. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

There was the "ineedlegacyaccess" beta password for using the previous version, but someone reported that it downloads version .328 from June Update, not .341 from the September patch

yes, sadly, this is not working either:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/611h5e/guide_how_to_download_older_versions_of_a_game_on/

6. danguru

danguru Chieftain

I found that the patch seemed to enable all of my mods. This was a problem as I know some of them don't work correctly. I went back to my good mods list and all seems OK now (about 40-50 mods enabled).

7. duckstab

duckstab Child of Noble Family

I saw exactly the same thing.