Mods not working?

Jonny051201

Chieftain
When I try to create a game with mods the game doesn't load and it comes up saying that mods have failed to load content even though everything has been updated and I've even tried reinstalling the game but that didn't work. Normal vanilla games work fine however. Any help would be appreciated.

If an unmodded game works fine, but the game won't load with your combination of mods, then it points to a problem with your mods, rather than the game itself. Standard protocol would be to selectively disable mods to determine which mods (or combination of mods) are causing the problem.

I have tried many different combinations but none of them seem to work and I’ve only experienced this after the frontier pass came out so could it be something with the update?

It is common that mod authors have to update their mods to work with (and not conflict with) game updates.

I have looked in the logs folder and it looks like there's a problem with the unit mods and a resource mod. It says that the units and resources don't exist

Just off the bat, you have a problem with Resourceful 2. See here. Also, S&T:UX is not compatible with WE:Reloaded. iirc, S&T:UU is compatible with the WE mods, but no longer supported. So you need to decide, which set you want S&T or WE. Fixing those two issues should give you a good start to cleaning out some, if not most, of those errors.

One other thing, I'd stick with only the R.E.D Total War mods from GeloDGreat, instead of mixing them with the older ones from Gedemon. You have at least one set that is overriding the other. It wouldn't necessarily cause errors, but unintended graphical issues.

Top Bottom