Module - Piye - African Pharaoh

Is that a "What If" Nubian pharao? :mischief:
The clothing looks rather plain, but it's a nice one.

nothing too complicated.
It's a modified Ramses nonshader.

ver 1.0 - 25 downloads

This LH may become more fancy in the future. I want to make the neck saucer and bracers more uniquely styled and add "bling". I need to practice my pharaoh gliter. First, I have other things that need to get done. I think it's great if my African Pharaoh can be used in another game.

It really does look good Mourndraken. :goodjob:

I'm preparing an update for my modpack & may include him in it either as a Piye replacement or a second Nubian leader.

All the sudden everybody wants blackberry pie ...
I think it's great that this LH may be included in your modpack, Amra.

well RPG it's in code. In no particular order, we have:
special request, special request, my model, merge, play a game.

nothing too complicated.
It's a modified Ramses nonshader.

Your reskinning ability is really impressive! :eek:

I'll use your Piye as Taharqa in the next TAM LHs upgrade. :goodjob:
But I need a shaded version also. For the moment I copied nonshader.dds over diff.dds, removing the original ramesses one, but I haven't test it in-game yet.

Other than the impressive LH, I also like the Kuhorsehockye BG, but it needs some rework. Where do you get the original dds? I would get it, if possible. ;)

That's pretty cool that my Piye is taking over turf in TAM. Thanks for the heads up on the shaders. They are something I always forget because my video card is so feeble. the BG comes from esnaz' mod under Nubia Civ The BG in my zip is a copy of that one. I'm uncertain where the original original is. Mabey try the Google Images ?

I need a shaded version also. For the moment I copied nonshader.dds over diff.dds, removing the original ramesses one, but I haven't test it in-game yet.
:sad: I have copied the nonshader as Ram_DIFF and updated the zip. Thanks Ambrox. Since my graphics card is lousy, I have to depend on feedback and mabey somebody can look into these files that my PC cannot use ..
Is that a "What If" Nubian pharaoh? :mischief:
Nope I'm not into rewriting the past. I added Piye to Egypt because I didn't want to make a new civ. My primary goal was to bring some of my art to the attention of others. Piye is easy to spell :blush:
now the community knows that you can do Leaderheads, get ready for requests and start picking up the slack! :lol:
I had more PM yesterday than I've ever had in days past. :D
Your reskinning ability is really impressive! I'll use your Piye :goodjob:
It really does look good Mourndraken. :goodjob:
(Even without extra bling) Looking fine! :goodjob:
well done on the face then! :goodjob:
:thanx: "Civilization is a movement and not a condition, a voyage and not a harbor." - Arnold J. Toynbee

Alright, by request by mourndraken, I'll put some shaders on this fellow in no time. :thumbsup:

(check back later either tonight or tomorrow)

Version 2.0 - 4 downloads

Extraction process gives me a corruption error.
Nonshader dds is lacking :(

rats I'll fix that right away.

Top Bottom