[Module] Rife More Events

This is a conversion from my own module which was adding some events to ffh.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=315251

At the moment there are more than forty new events, most coming from my old modmod and from ostar's one, and some new ones.

There are also some changes in base ffh events ( i'll say muris, for example, i assume people will understand ^^)

there is one more thing i added : Quests.

Quests are events that require you to actually do something in game to gain the reward of the quest.

Please note that i'm not talking about BTS-like quests, which are completely boring (build x buildings before tech y ... any fun in that ?)

At least one quest will be in the first version, i'll just show a screen of it, no more comments will be added :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Then the Credit list :
Thanks to

-Civ IV Team for obvious reasons
-Kael and All FFH Team Members for the same ones
-Orbis and Wildmana teams for merging my original modmod thus giving me more feedback
-Valkrionn and Rife Team for allowing me access to team version , which enabld be to design this mod

-Verdian, JustinianVII, 1234567890, Diamondeye, Korias, rystic , ErrOl, etc, Luckman, Jabie, switch blogk, micky onimusha, far wanderer, Zurai, Mr Underhill , lgaard , Niley, The Jopa, Cabbagemeister, Bob the Barbari, Rex rgis of Ter,
Jheral and Lemonjelly for event ideas

-ostar for his expanded events modmod

-Lemonjelly, Snarko and Valkrionn for code help

-Lemonjelly for art help

-Killerclowns for text help

-Every Feedback provider

I think i'm done here.

Two more things :

1) this module isn't available yet. The first release will probably be included in next Rife Version

2) i'm always interested by comments on the events , whether it is new event ideas, or bug fixing in original events, or some rife specific additions to the ffh ones.

Thank you all ( please don't post yet, i want to reserve some posts.)

Gosh! Everybody is posting modmods that aren't available yet because they need the next version!.
It's so funny:lol:..--
It does make me impatient for the next version!.

On-topic:
Tell me, those events... do they have any impact on perfomance? Would the AI be able to handle them? (Quests, specially)
Thanks...

I love additional events. We see the same ones too often currently. Looking forward to this.

Gosh! Everybody is posting modmods that aren't available yet because they need the next version!.
It's so funny:lol:..--
It does make me impatient for the next version!.

Im hoping for a release by the time civ V Warlords equivalent is out:D

What a tease. ;) But I like the idea of having modmod mod's already handy when the next version comes out. Just remember to bump this up when the time comes.

Speaking of next version of Rife... when?

Top Bottom