Modules - Civilizations/Leaderheads

Well heck -- I've been gone for six months and the entire world has shifted on it's axis :)

Is there a way to add "The brotherhood of Nod" civ to the module list, it's leader head would be "Cane" it's UB's "The hand of nod", "Temple of Nod", "Nod War factory", "Secret Shrine" so and so forth. UU's would be units like "Militant Squad", "Militant Rocket Squad", "Fanatics", "The Black Hand",
"Nod Flame Tank", "Stealth Tank" and the "Vertigo Bomber" it's replacement for the Stealth Bomber. It's traits would be charismatic/aggressive, I know I'm C&C nerd tell me about it:bowdown:

We have some help from Civ Gold Team so we can probably get new Civs done....

We have some help from Civ Gold Team so we can probably get new Civs done....

All of Gold's civs (3.0) are now modular. Now, I know there's a difference between our modular and WoC modular, but I think our team was working on some of those, specifically.

All of Gold's civs (3.0) are now modular. Now, I know there's a difference between our modular and WoC modular, but I think our team was working on some of those, specifically.

Yeah there is a difference for sure, but not difficult or terribly time consuming change to the WoC format.

Because of the many fundamental fixes we have done in the WoC, I hope Firaxis will adopt the WoC Standard in some form....eventually....and thus making it easier for all modders.

I was wondering about this since I haven't tried it yet but if I move a Civ in or out of the used modules, does that mean I have to move the Leaderheads/UU's/Civ/UB folders or is it possible to just move one?

if it isn't, is it possible to gather all the parts related to a single civ into one place for easy addition/removal?

Edit: I also found out in my last game I was erroneously assuming my Civ Specific Great People Mod from Gaius Octavius was working correctly. This is another Mod I'd really like to see implemented into the design ^^

I was wondering about this since I haven't tried it yet but if I move a Civ in or out of the used modules, does that mean I have to move the Leaderheads/UU's/Civ/UB folders or is it possible to just move one?

if it isn't, is it possible to gather all the parts related to a single civ into one place for easy addition/removal?

Edit: I also found out in my last game I was erroneously assuming my Civ Specific Great People Mod from Gaius Octavius was working correctly. This is another Mod I'd really like to see implemented into the design ^^

No you don't have to move anything but the main Civ (or simply use the MLF to turn it off)...the other items will show in the Pedia but won't work with the Civ since the Civ isn't there. The sub-parts for a Civ will never be put in one place as that makes it impossible to handle UU's, UB's and LH's properly.

Good enough for me, although perhaps it might be nice to have some listing (a small text file or something) included with the races later because right now it's hard for me to know if I add a race what else i should add with them without sifting through the other folders to see if there's a unit/building related to that civ ^^

Hi guys, you done a great job with Visa and now a even greater job with this idea of the modular platform.

I would to ask if there's any plan to integrate the Italian civs, leader and unit in this version, i basically play only with it.

Thanks!

P.S.
WoC seems to work good under Wine on Linux, this is a good news for all the linux gamers around. Maybe i will report later more test result.

Top Bottom