MoFA Official Poll - Indian RoP Agreement

Providing we establish an embassy, shall we negotiate a RoP agreement with India?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FortyJ

Deity
Should we try to establish a Right of Passage agreement with India at this time?

Please vote Yes, No, or Abstain.
Code:
[u][b]Civ[/b][/u]		[u][b]Emb[/b][/u]	[u][b]Diplomatic Status[/b][/u]	[u][b]Policy[/b][/u]
[url=http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36373]India[/url]		43g	Peace ([color=orange]Annoyed[/color])		Friend

This is an official poll and will remain open for not less than 48 hrs and until a quorum has been reached.

Note: If the corresponding poll fails to substantiate the establishment of a Russian embassy, then this poll becomes moot.

=====

Recommendations from the Ministry: We encourage all citizens to vote Yes on this issue. Even if are unable to gain their assistance militarily in the event of a war with Japan, a RoP agreement will make it significantly harder (and more expensive) for Japan to get them to join in the fight against us!

facts are, I'm not entirely sure. Nonetheless, Eyrei and I thought it'd be safest and best to treat each one independently. That way, no confusion and no fillibustering.

I voted NO on this RoP. With most land settled, India will be itching for a chance to pass right thru Eklektochtitlan to settle on lands that we should claim as ours.

I would say no, We dont want the same thing that happened in the northern part of the country.

Top Bottom