Moira - our second city - who wans to live there?

donsig

Low level intermediary
We have a second city! Now the fun with local government can begin. We are currently all living in the capital city - but our second city now allows us a choice of where we will live. More cities will bring more choices. My idea is that we declare which city we want to live in (and we can move from city to city as often as we like) and whoever lives in a city helps decide what is built in that city (and only that city). If you're all game we need a way to organize this.

We need a mayor for our second city. The catch is, the mayor must reside in the city. So who is willing to move to city number two and be mayor? Who just wants to move to our new city? The residents of the new city can pick their mayor. Those who remain in the capitol will have no say in running the new city.

Post here if you want to move to Moira.

As governor I feel my residence should remain in Tara.

A pristine flowing river, dense forests, and coastal? Sign me up.

Who could say no to the emerald coast of Hibernia?

Ok, we have three citizens residing in Moira. Which one of you wants to be mayor of this promising city? Looks like we'll have a game play session tomorrow so we'll need you three to set up a build queue as soon as possible. Feel free to form a caucus to pick a mayor and / or a build queue for Moira.

We're still getting things sorted out here in scenic Moira. If everyone else is agreeable, I suggest the Governor's office take charge of the city's operation for the near future.

Ok, Moira is size 1. The laborer is working a forest tile on the river making 3spt. There are 3 shields in the bin towards a warrior. There is nothing else in the build queue.

I suggest we work the bg for growth in 6 and a warrior in 4. Start another warrior after the first finishes. Upon growth work a river forest. After second warrior start a worker.

Top Bottom