Monarch / Emperor Training Game Mentor Required

Judminder

Warlord
It's been a while since I played and reading through some of the articles in the War Academy and Sirp's Monarch training day game has got me interested in becoming a better player at this game. Even when I played it a lot I never really appreciated the finer points and just went hell for leather for gaining land via war. If anyone has the urge to be a mentor on a higher difficulty by running a training game (C3C 1.22) then I would be really interested. I guess there may not be many Civ 3 players around these days though! I never played any subsequent versions.
Anyone up for the challenge?
Cheers
S

Last edited:

Spoonwood

Grand Philosopher
If you still have interest in this, post again and maybe someone will help you out.

MrRandomGuy

Warlord
I would be interested in playing a SG with you but not necessarily as a mentor since I'm still learning the game as well.

tjs282

Stone \ Cold / Fish
If you still have interest in this, post again and maybe someone will help you out.
Nice thought, but @Judminder doesn't seem to have been on CFC since mid-2019, having disappeared not long after he finished participating in an AWE-some SG (JAR02) — which we won ;)

Top Bottom