Mongol Opinion Poll

If we are offered peace...

• Yes! Take it! Give them our firstborns if need be!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, take it, but only if we aren't giving anything up.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Yes, take it, but only if they pay us dearly.

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Never! Watch the seas turn purple with Mongolian BLOOD!

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
As long as they give us a tech and at least 50 gold... We can always attack them when our empire is larger... I say only if they pay alot.

Later, we can turn the seas purple.

I voted #3, take peace for tribute.

But what I really, REALLY wanted... well, you can guess what.

:ar15: :eek: :rocket:

Lets bribe a city and get a foothold on their island now.. They will be much more willing to sue for peace with a bit thrown in.

Tabriz looks like an ideal place as we could setup a kill zone with that hill & fortification to the west of the city.:D

I voted for #3, but I agree that it would be nice to garner a foothold on their continent first. By taking a city, we could probably add a tech as well. We know that they have iron working, and I THINK that we'll need that eventually for gunpowder (a bit slow to remember my civ2 tech tree).

Additionally, while we're at "peace" and still in a monarchy, I would suggest taking advantage of the tribute option whenever possible. I would think that we could probably get some gold from them every 3-4 turns. If THEY declare war on us - heck we'll just take another city and start the process over again!

Serves them right!

I like war as much as the next person and I would like to see some enemy heads roll take there Peace if there repairations are high enough but I think that we have to get one of their cities first

They offered peace and I took it, asked for nothing.

I might also add they had three elephants and two horses next to the city they offered peace to, and they all vacated when I asked for tribute following the treaty.

We are at war with Rome now, we have two Crusaders constructed, and as a private citizen, I sugest peace.

War with the Mongols now will be a disaster.

Good decision making! It would have been terrible if we had rejected peace and lost our city...

Top Bottom