Mongolian UA

Cryopyre

Chieftain
Am I the only one who finds their UA to really break up their flavor? Do you think a UA related to establishing a puppet empire to fit them more historically?

Indeed. The most important part of their UA is the +1 move for mounted units. That, + Keshiks and Khans, is your ability to establish a puppet empire right there :p

I have 4 Keshiks and 2 Khans. almost destroyed Ottomans and Arabs with them. all of my Keshiks shooting twice in one turn this makes them 8 Keshiks :D Khans healing wounded soldiers every turn. so, Monguls are unstoppable :)

Isn't the point of their UA to help establish that large puppet empire? Who cares about diplo hits from sacking CS's, Keshiks can hold their own against anything industrial and below.

Yea two adjacent Keshik with a Khan stacked with each are ridiculous, especially once you get March. Oh yea and Logistics takes it to ludicrous speed for sure :D

Yes I agree that the mongolian UA is weird, it should primarily help against the major civs somehow imo.

Offtopic: I find it very strange that civilopedia states Keshik has 5 moves + the mongolian UA which is plus one movement, equals 6 movement total, but the Keshik still only has 5 movement

Top Bottom