MongolMongol's Great Civilizations

MongolMongol

Great Khan of the Yurts
So, Civilization 6 is out, and I heard modding is easier, and I have some ideas to put in civ 6. I will have three packs to be released. Each will have an unknown number of civs. I still don't know if I'll manage to do this, but with enough faith, I'm sure I'll manage to do this all, however only time will tell.
0.png

Without further ado, here are well-planned ideas:
(Note: the pictures below are the planned Icons)

Israel
Leader
: David
Civ Ability: Monotheism - Cannot spread religion to foreign cities, however when Israel will go to the next age, another civ will adapt the religion. It can happen only once.
Leader Ability: David vs Goliath - Whenever a bigger civilization by at least 40% declares war on you, half of their units will either lose 15 HP or lose a random promotion.
Agenda: Chosen People - Hates civilizations who declare war on other civs and sometimes will try to help the attacked civs. Likes civs who make alliances with Israel.
Unique Unit: Maccabee - The Maccabee unit which replaces the Swordsman costs less production, requires no iron, and has one more tile sight.
Unique Building: Synagogue - The Miqdash, which replaces the Shrine costs less than the Shrine, and also gives +1 more housing.

Download Link: Israel.rar

Soviet Union
Leader
: Lenin
Civ Ability: Propaganda - After the industrial era, the Soviet Union gets three additional units, a great general and a free civic every era.
Leader Ability: Red October - Every new city occupied will be instantly converted to the civ’s religion and will work on a unit from the player’s era.
Agenda: Hammer and Sickle - Likes civilizations with their government, and will tend to attack civilizations with a different government.
Unique Unit: T-34 - Replacement for the Tank, it can move after attacking, and whenever it kills a unit, you gain science.
Unique Building: Lenin Statue - Acting as a monument, alongside with culture, it provides +1 amenity and +2 culture.

Benin
Leader
: Euware
Civ Ability: Head Slayers - For every ten units killed, You will gain +15 gold, and for every twenty units killed, you gain A free unit from your age.
Leader Ability: Oba of Benin - Every city yields to science by +2, and for city states you are the suzerain of, you get a free eureka.
Agenda: City State to Empire - Likes civilizations which are not sending envoys to city-states, and will compete with the ones which do.
Unique Unit: Iyase - The Iyase, which replaces the Pikemen, heals by a half after killing a unit, and when in friendly territory, it can be consumed for two free eurekas. The downside is it costs by 25% more.
Unique Building: Mud Walls - Replacing the medieval walls, your capital will start with the mud walls, and it will give more defense when an Iyase unit is nearby.

Planned Civilizations: Malaysia, Portugal, and some secrets.

Please give your honest opinion, if it's good or bad, and how can I improve this. It's my first time posting about mods.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 10.png
    10.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 3.png
    3.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Israel.rar
    8.6 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
Lenin Statue: gold??? Communism or capitalism? :) Science and gold for cultural and propaganda object. It's not logical.
I think Lenin Statue must provide more Culture than Monument or/and provide Amenity (for example: +1 Amenity) and etc.

Synagogue is already a religious building. If you make it a Jewish UB then that will cause issues.

Just throwing out an idea here - just earlier today I figured that a thematic good civ ability for Israel would maybe be free code of laws, considering the age of the first Israeli laws.

Top Bottom