Monopolies

Breadabix

Chieftain
Does anyone know what part of the mod adds monopolies to the game. I am interested in playing with only More Luxuries and monopolies, with nothing else added. Thanks

I know you cant do it with this mod, which is why I'm asking what part of the mod adds monopolies into the game, so i can maybe get the monopolies as a separate mod and use it. Also I cant see anything on the corporations page, Ill install it and have a look though.

Well, the actual monopolies bonuses are in CBO-Balance Changes-Terrain-ResourceChanges. I think you could separate it yourself from CBO if you know how to do SQL, but you probably need the CP, since I don't know that Resource_YieldChangeFromMonopoly and Resource_CityYieldModFromMonopoly are values in the vanilla game. I mean, maybe you can make it happen with LUA if you know what you are doing with that, but I don't and could be 100% wrong that its even possible.

I know you cant do it with this mod, which is why I'm asking what part of the mod adds monopolies into the game, so i can maybe get the monopolies as a separate mod and use it. Also I cant see anything on the corporations page, Ill install it and have a look though.
This mod isn't exactly a bunch of parts put together. Some things came from elsewhere, like more luxuries, but at this point the parts are pretty indistinguishable from each other.

It may be possible to extract just what you're looking for, but probably not. Part of it is probably in the DLL, in which case you can't separate it.

Thanks for the responses, but that is something I couldn't do, so I wont be playing with the monopolies.

Top Bottom