1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Monthly Updates

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by Denniz, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Denniz

Denniz Where's my breakfast? Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

The number of submissions is trending downward. I am going to start doing updates only once a month. Next update will be on the 1st of November.

2. MAGA

MAGA Chieftain

Once a month seems like plenty; Steam just had a 50% off sale for Civilization VI, so a lot of players probably transitioned to the new game then. Personally, I've just been swamped by school for the past few weeks.

Thanks for all the hard work you do maintaining the HoF! It's increased my enjoyment of the game a ton. :)

3. zenmaster

zenmaster Chieftain

Concur 100%! Monthly is just fine. Like MAGA, I have had a lot on my plate too of late.

Thanks for all your efforts! Still seeing some new submitters, and people still working on the VVV, so I know people appreciate it!

4. zenmaster

zenmaster Chieftain

From my own standpoint, I am still monitoring the forums re: Civ 6. Still not very impressed.; each new patch comes with its own new bugs it seems, and the AI is still wildly bad in general from what I read. They are nowhere near a "Brave New World" level of polish on the gameplay (and not sure if it will ever get there.) Civ 5 is still my fix for civ-building and 4X gaming :)

MAGA likes this.
  5. aafritz17

aafritz17 Chieftain Supporter

All of the above apply. Meaning, 1/month, (relatively) new submitter, and ain't impressed with VI yet.

Thanks, @Denniz!