Monthy's new personality :D

Refar

Deity
Beeing a somewhat experienced BTS player my reaction seeing Monthy's face pop up in Diplo is allways: "Oh my god!! No!!! I don't have a army yet... :cry:" But instead of DoW'ing and crashing me like a bug he will say stuff like:
"Smoke a pipe with me, and i will tell you about the land" :lol:

Feels odd, doesn't it ? :crazyeye:

The first time Monty appeared, I almost accidentally declared war on him just out of habit :mischief:

Historically, it's accurate. He killed off all his neighbors, but welcomed the Europeans with open arms...

"Basically" is such a weak word to describe Monty. Stark, raving mad attack dog on rabies is more like it. He would offer a trade for you one turn and then declare war the very next turn (it happened to me). Also, location matters not, for the great armies of Montezuma will march over the entire globe to attack you. He doesn't care how much stronger or weaker you are...you could be the bottom barrel or the top dog of the pack. Monty would come for you.

All the while, he would smile deviously and had that little skull on his headress...really creepy guy.

EDIT: By the way, I'm also afraid that I will get used to the newer, tamer Monty. And then, when I start a new Civ4: BtS game, he will hit me with my guard down.

Top Bottom