Monuments post R&F

It is my understanding that monuments and culture generation in general (loss of Meritocracy) were nerfed with R&F. I just want to be sure that I have this right or whether I am missing something.

This screenshot is from a saved game. The monument is giving me +1 culture and the city is 100% loyalty. So far as I can tell monuments give +1 culture, no more, no less. Yes?
Spoiler :
Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX11) 11_15_2018 7_14_00 AM.png

Spoiler :
Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX11) 11_15_2018 7_14_58 AM.png

I understood the Monument to give +2 Culture when the city is at full loyalty.

What's the +1 from Modifiers? Is this the bonus culture from the Monument because the city is at full Loyalty? or something else?

I understood the Monument to give +2 Culture when the city is at full loyalty.

What's the +1 from Modifiers? Is this the bonus culture from the Monument because the city is at full Loyalty? or something else?
I think the +1 modifier is another +1 culture from the monument now that you mention it. I had always just taken the +1 culture from monument in the screenshot as the only value due to what I perceived as confirmation in even the Wiki, which reads:
+1 Loyalty; +1 Culture if city is at maximum Loyalty.
If the monuments do give +1 culture as a base and +1 culture when a city is @ 100% loyalty, the Wiki should be changed to read +1 culture, +1 loyalty; additional +1 culture if city is at maximum loyalty.

The "modifiers" should provide more detail IMO.
http://civilization.wikia.com/wiki/Monument_(Civ6)

Top Bottom