1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mood swings

Discussion in 'Civ2 - General Discussions' started by jc011, Oct 15, 2001.

1. jc011

jc011 Rider of Rohan

okay, i was playing the russians one time on king level, and i just traded a tech with the english, and after that they went from worshipful and allied, and cancelled the alliance and became enthusiastic and peace. :eek: Stupid ungrateful bastards! :p

have you ever seen this, or had it happen to you?

2. Daaraa

Daaraa King

Yes I have.
    Actually happened last night with the Mongols.
    I wanted thier map so I gave them gold until they were worshipful. I was already allied with them. I got thier map.

Then next turn they cancelled the alliance, then sneak attacked me.

In one turn they went from Worshipful to Enraged.

Then I destroyed them.

:D

3. Sodak

Sodak Paha Sapa Papa

If you have MGE, the swings are even greater - they cancel the alliance and then sneak attack you a turn or two later. :rolleyes: The swing back to friendliness is very hard to come by, tho...

4. Magnus

Magnus Diplocat

I kinda like that about MGE, happy bouncy loveable AI civs annoy me. Seems more of a challenge when you are hated by everyone.

5. H Tower

H Tower Prince

they swing back to liking you? they've always hated me for all eternity, even when i haven't done a single thing against them and i give them huge sums of money.:cry: