Moonsinger the new Civ3 Mod; Aeson the new HOF Admin

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Everyone please join me in welcoming Moonsinger, our new Civ3 forums co-moderator and our second female moderator! :queen: Moonsinger joined the forum over a year ago, and is a regular in the Civ3 forums, especially the strategy forum. If you play Civ3, chance is you've read her wonderful artillery strategy article. :)

I would like to take this opportunity to offcially announce Aeson as our new Civ3 Hall of Fame admin. Aeson joined the forum nearly two years ago. He's not really a new moderator though because he's already a co-mod of the Civ3 GOTM forum. :) Aeson is working on a new look for the HOF and you should see new HOF at http://hof.civfanatics.net soon.

Welcome and happy modding to both Moonsinger and Aeson! :goodjob:

Thanks for cleaning up the multiple posts about this, Thunderfall (or Lefty, whichever). Was kinda strange watching the number of replies drop on both, then getting an invalid thread message when I clicked the other one.

hehe... blame XIII! He posted a welcome thread a few seconds faster than me. When I merged the two threads, his post appeared at the top. :D

What is it with this "beer fridge" craze going around? Its getting as old as the "Shock and Awe" cliche in Off Topic threads. :blush:

Welcome to these new moderators, luckily they will never cross paths with me. :yeah:

Congrats, and best wishes!

Congrats to Moonsinger!

I noticed a pattern though:

Shortly after CT was appointed a mod there, gonzo left; shortly after Padma was appointed a mod there, cunobelin of hippo was demodded...the number of mods in the Civ3 General Discussions forums has again reached the critical mass of three...who's going to be demodded this time?

Not demodded; they'd no time to mod anymore and had decided to resign... :(

This time, it's a permanent fixture. ;)

No one. In fact, we may have one new specialized Civ3 mod, for the Civ3 Creation forums. :) Need I remind you both Gonzo and Hippo retired, not demoted. Gonzo retired because he got married and wants to spend more time with his wife and family. Hippo just doesn't have much time for internet and games anymore.

PS: Don't drag this thread off topic again please.

Congrats, you two very fine Civ3 players. :thumbsup:

good luck, and happy modding- remeber, dont drink and mod, and always mod responsibley.....

Originally posted by Bootstoots
/me imagines what would happen if people drank and modded :crazyeye:
What exactly do you mean by "imagines"?

;)

Top Bottom