1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mordor - Curse of the drinking class

Discussion in 'CivRev - General Discussions' started by Wha1e, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Wha1e

Wha1e Chieftain

How many hammers per turn were produced in your most productive city? Has anybody broken 400?

2. Carch

Carch Chieftain

Heh, I was barely able to crack this achievement, but I wasn't playing a scenario or anything. I imagine in Beta Centauri you could get some massive production after several Future Tech production upgrades.

3. Wha1e

Wha1e Chieftain

I've built two cities that produced 351 hammers. Is this a limit? Has anybody ever seen more?

4. AznWarlord

AznWarlord Monarch

I've had about 250, but that's it. I had Mountains with Iron Mines as well as Factory as American. I'm not sure which is better, the 3x factory, or the +2 Mountain for Mongols, plus a factory.

5. lucifer316

lucifer316 Chieftain

it depends on your city locations

on the right map the +2 in the right spot could give you a huge production city

however the 3x likely spreads it more evenly among more of your cities allowing all of them to benefit

6. Kikimalaka

Kikimalaka Chieftain

Beta Centauri Scenario on Chieftain
    I plopped my settler down in a beautiful spot in the middle of an "L" shaped double mountain range with Uranium and Oak Resources, and a couple hills.
    I was kicking out 5-6 BATTLESHIPS per turn.

7. Tomamar09

Tomamar09 Chieftain

Most I've ever got is 210 (I think). Done it by playing as the Americans, building a city next to 3 mountains, built an iron mine and a factory (the x3 production really helps), changed to communism, built settler units in other cities, bought them to increase city population rapidly, then I got the acheivement and went back to Democracy. Might of been able to get to the 250 if I reached the maximum 31 population and researched future technologies.