More Apolytonian Chatroom Fun

I do not appreciate intervening in my Departemental affairs. I had talked with croxis and was planning to talk to them today as I have no exams. I do not appreciate you going out of your way to do my duties. I was looking foward to talking with my colleagues, but you robbed me of the chance. Thank you very much!

You also left out that Elucidia will want a NAP. That is quite key I believe.

You are absolutely correct Goonie.

This was indeed a blurring of departmental lines and I regret that you were not available to take part. If I had known that this chat was going to take place, I would have suggested that it be delayed for a day or two until you could handle it (and until events played out a bit further in the game as I had been lobbying for in the related threads).

However, there's not much sense in locking the barn door now that the horse has been stolen.... Goonie, go ahead and continue our talks with Poly. Be sure to mention that a NAP would be desirable, and perhaps necessary between them and CDG (even though that's essentially a given when it comes to alliances).

However, I strongly urge all ambassadors to talk very little about the happenings down here until we know for sure how we wish to proceed. We may end up wanting this war before too long.

Goonie, if you wish to start talking to poly more, I recommend that you start hanging out in their chatroom. Those last two chat, I just happened to catch everyone else there, so I made the most of the opertunity.

Top Bottom