More Apostasy In Afghanistan: "You want me to beat him?"

Dk3 you have turned into a little pink-O commie now haven't you? :lol:

@Quackers- No. My point was that a state in itself has no more rights than its people give it. A state itself cannot be immoral, but the people running it can be. And we should not claim that these people have the right to persecute other people, or to give them money to encourage them to do so.

Also. my quote wasn't necessarily anarchistic.

The article in the OP is now hilarious

Christians have been persecuted since the beginning, do you really think they care about Muslims threatening to kill them?
The Zionists certainly seem to make a big deal of it.

Many Christians try to claim that Muslims in general are trying to eradicate them for being "infidels", and they certainly seem to care a great deal about it since 9/11. Some of them even use it as rationalization for of their vilification of all Muslims.

Don't you think it is a hypocritical of israelis to be so fearful of those who claim to hate them given that the vast majority of them feel essentially the same way about Muslims? But they know they can never publicly say it in fear of losing their non-existent moral high ground?

Form what are all the :):):):) " : )"for. There must be 100+ inside your quote

Form what are all the :):):):) for. There must be 100+ inside your quote
A recent vB patch broke the autocensor. Something to do with ASCII characters.

Yet another reason why the redundant autocensor needs to be destroyed.

Thanks Dachs.
I thought Form had just had his age halved

I'm thinking of changing my moniker to lolcopter.

Fortunately the non-VB-based portion of internet still works, so you can read the article from the URL provided.

Top Bottom