1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

More Artifacts and Relics V1.0

A pretty straight-forward mod that adds 35 new Artifacts and 15 new Relics to collect.

1. StormingRomans

StormingRomans Chieftain

StormingRomans submitted a new resource:

More Artifacts and Relics - A pretty straight-forward mod that adds 35 new Artifacts and 15 new Relics to collect.

Read more about this resource...

2. papaguss

papaguss Chieftain

Please load to CIVFANITICS site.Not everyone has access to steam.
    Thanks

arch.mbadawy likes this.
  3. Sun Ce of Wu

Sun Ce of Wu Chieftain

I love to have more relics and artifacts to dig up. I wanted to ask if it would possible to tie artifacts not only to the era and type of Archeological site, but also to the civilization they belong to (for example the cat mummy would be only Egyptian, the porcelain vase only Chinese, the samurai helmet only Japanese etc, giving at least 1 artifact for each combination. If this is possible i could collaborate with the research and crafting of images.

4. StormingRomans

StormingRomans Chieftain

That's a cool idea. Unfortunately from what I can see in the code, the way artifacts are determined is inside the core game DLL and there doesn't look to be any way to change this at the moment.

5. Sun Ce of Wu

Sun Ce of Wu Chieftain

Thanks for the explaination, from what i saw I feared that too...damn...this would really be a cool feature...

6. alexanderyou

alexanderyou Chieftain

I am unable to open the great works screen with this mod enabled, and others have expressed the same problem on the steam workshop page for this mod.

7. arch.mbadawy

arch.mbadawy Chieftain

If you please, how to download it??

8. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

Moderator Action: You need to click on "download now" - although in this case (and in all the other threads you've asked) it is a direct link to Steam. For future reference, if you have one question, ask it in one of the threads, not all of them.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

9. arch.mbadawy

arch.mbadawy Chieftain

First of all, it is an external link to download and it isn't obvious where to finish it!! and where "download now"?? the page has one word of download, it is just in "Subscribe to download"!!
    Should I subscribe?? any way, I did, and it stills has no obvious way to be downloaded!!!
    Finally, if you find asking the same question in all threads very bothering, I don't find it at all.