1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

More Cities, Road Network

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Game of Democracy II' started by GaryNemo, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Duke of Marlbrough

Duke of Marlbrough The Quiet Moderator Retired Moderator

I think his idea is to get them on more defensive terrain since they are not doing anything for martial law.

Yes, it could have been possible, but the main reason I mentioned it was to point it out to some of the players who may not know about/realize that benefit. That's why it was in tiny print. ;)

2. heliogabalus

heliogabalus Warlord

So it is you I have to sue for my bad eyesight, right? :D

- edit: Re Moving out the warriors:
    In the chat w/ our queen he says that it cures the unhappiness. But why? endedit -

3. Duke of Marlbrough

Duke of Marlbrough The Quiet Moderator Retired Moderator

Yes, sometimes it does. It has to do with the HG. The game doesn't respond correctly when a city has an angry person and the HG is built. Usually adding a unit, removing a unit, or building a temple solves it. It's almost like it runs through it's math routine and gets too large a neagative result for the happiness, so it doesn't know how to apply the smaller positive aspects that should be added into the eqaution.

4. GaryNemo

GaryNemo Settler from None

Yep, it's the Hanging gardens, my favorite wonder. You see it here at its best. With a small safe Filler, inside our borders, a guard actually causes a riot! With no guard, Deity, we can generally be Size=2. Then, stop growth and build Caravans.

The great thing about Gabba Gabba, F3 [and F4...] is they have Forest, so it's easy to stop growth, and they can be fast Caravan builders even tho small. NUF invested a Settler, then it's gravy.