More Civilisations

That's the main reason I like it, even though they warpaint was more blue than green, unlike the color scheme. If you can have a unique looking color scheme and it's justified, go for it.
That said, I really dislike the Shoshone color scheme.

I also find the original colour scheme for Hiram's Picts kind of off-putting. I think it might just be how neon the icon seems, but it never really seemed Pictish to me. To be honest, they could just have used the vanilla Celt colour scheme given that it is pretty appealing and Boudica is given a new one by the split.

Great to hear, would also like to see Parthia get some new fresh units - they need a new cataphract reskin I believe.

Great to hear, would also like to see Parthia get some new fresh units - they need a new cataphract reskin I believe.
And why are you posting this on more civs' thread, considering that I am the sole author to have ever made a Parthian civ?

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when trying to play with the Nazca and Civ IV leader traits the game crashes.

It's just those two mods active.

I'm very impressed with these mods, and have ideas of my own for some civilizations. How would one go about creating a new civilization? I'm a quick learner and would certainly love some assistance in making my vision(s) real. It makes me happy that North and West Africa have been getting some attention from you. Two civs that I would like to create are the Crown of Aragon and the Taíno Nation. Your assistance in bringing my vision to reality would be most helpful!

I'm pretty sure that the Uighur_Caesar is working on both the Taino, and Aragon (with the latter as part of a Spain Split), if you are interested.

I appreciate this news! Thank you :king:

They wouldn't really work individually, given they're splitting up Vanilla Greece. Except for Pergamon, but that's the least ready of all of them. It'll be done eventually, progress has just been a bit slower than expected due to unforseen 12 hour shifts at work

So I was looking at the latest Marbozir video and realized the Granadine Cavalry couldn't upgrade to Skirmisher, was that deliberate or a bug?

Top Bottom