More Civilisations

New Zealand

Despite being a small archipelago in the South Pacific, New Zealand is never one to back away from a fight. Upon the outbreak of World War Two in September 1939, New Zealand declared war on Germany alongside the United Kingdom while under the rule of its most beloved Prime Minister in history. Throughout the course of the War, New Zealand fought bravely in both theatres, earning a fearsome reputation amongst friend and foe alike. This is not Michael Joseph Savage's sole legacy, however, as his period of leadership saw the implementation of pioneering welfare systems which ensured New Zealand was to be a beacon of humanitarianism for decades to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe | Download

Holy crap this one's fun, I love it!

Awesome, this double release was totally out of the blue, and I very much look forward to playing as Savage.

Cenotaph? New Zealandish UB? Lutyens would be spinning in his grave :p

In all seriousness, really awesome release - it's nice to see More Civs putting out mods again.

EDIT; Pouakai, check ur pms m8

Yeah sorry, was a bit busy fighting bugs to get this thing released. It looks great, and we do still need ones for both of what you mentioned

No worries, I'm certainly not complaining that Savage got released :p

I'm noticing that both Savage and Curtin are starting in the Western group - with no unique decisions showing for Curtin and no decisions at all appearing for Savage? Anyone else able to corroborate?

i have one thing to report on New Zealand, the Long Range desert patrol decision is enacted from the begining

Oh, I may have forgotten to tell Pouakai, but he needs to create a dummy policy to support the Decision - the tag is in the Decisions lua. It just needs a Type and a Description. Whoops.

It's why you take charge of them.

If anyone hasn't seen Peter yet:

Also, I've been told I don't bugfix enough. So given I've lost track of most bugs, if anyone knows of one that's still present please let me know and I'll add it to the list

Love your civs and they look like great fun, but unfortunately don't have them all selected because of bugs I experienced or am reading about in Steam workshop. Coming back to your earlier question on bug lists, please see below, hope this helps and you have a chance to look at it!

Slavs:
- When Slavs mod is selected and playing any civilization: the 2nd unit (and all others after that) that I build gets 10XP for free upon completion without any reason. (Other mods I'm using: E&D, New Beliefs Pack and bunch of civilization and wonders mods, but this all seems to work perfectly when the Slav mod is deselected.)

Minoa:
- Not really a bug, but when your first city is a coastal city you immediately get a golden age that's close to worthless and only raises future costs for a next one.

Mercia:
- UA: Not sure if intentional, but only works when declaring war yourself
- Events and Decisions button for Call the Wizengamot doesn't work
- Minster: Faith never shows up on pastures

Nubia:
- Royal Pyramid loses its yield upon entering next era

Gallic civ:
- One can construct mines on same tiles over and over until a resource spawns
- A resource does not register as a luxury resource that is tradable or counted toward happiness. It does show on the map though.

Oman & Ayyubid civ:
- No support for E&D; would be great to have included!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

• Fixed issue with Long Range Desert Patrol decision
  • Fixed mod support
  • Added TSL for Port Vila (Wellington CS replacement)
  • Fixed naming glitch with Port Vila
  • Updated code for delegates from liberation

Subscribe | Download

Top Bottom