More Civilisations

Qoyunlu

Long before the rise of the Ottomans, the gradual migration of Turkic tribes into the Middle East brought with it a vast array of new states and powers. Two of the most powerful of these, following land grants from Timur himself, were the famed Aq Qoyunlu and Qara Qoyunlu - the White and Black Sheep Turkomans. Qoyunlu ruled over Mesopotamia and Iran, often warring and allying with their neighbours and themselves. Though eventually subsumed by the might of the Ottomans and Persia, their legacy would live on for centuries to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe | Download

Hello. I hope you can read this - I'm simply in awe by the sheer amount of your work and dedication. But some links for download are broken - for example, Nazca and Tibet. For some reason I have problems with activating mods via subscription, so manual install is my only hope. Is there any chance the links could be restored? Thanks in advance!

As an alternative solution, there are websites you can use to directly download the mod package from Steam— I recommend steamworkshop.download (my usual go-to) or steamworkshopdownloader.io.
Oh, thank you very much! The first one indeed works perfectly!

Hello. I hope you can read this - I'm simply in awe by the sheer amount of your work and dedication. But some links for download are broken - for example, Nazca and Tibet. For some reason I have problems with activating mods via subscription, so manual install is my only hope. Is there any chance the links could be restored? Thanks in advance!
Welcome, and thank you! Yeah, a lot of the direct links are unfortunately broken, mainly because they either point to old sources or have since been deleted. Often if I update one of the mods I only ever do it to steam, so many of the direct downloads - even if they work - will also be outdated. I'll get around to fixing them at some point but I would suggest using TopHatPaladin's suggestion in the mean time!

Welcome, and thank you! Yeah, a lot of the direct links are unfortunately broken, mainly because they either point to old sources or have since been deleted. Often if I update one of the mods I only ever do it to steam, so many of the direct downloads - even if they work - will also be outdated. I'll get around to fixing them at some point but I would suggest using TopHatPaladin's suggestion in the mean time!
Thanks for the answer. One more question - in some civs (namely Motu and Lenape) there seems to be some bug with music, when instead of civ's theme it just continues to play main menu music. It isn't bery troublesome, because I just muted it and found some traditional music tracks and play them instead, but just wondered if is is intentional or, in case it is a bug, is there any way to fix it? thanks in advance

I played with Inca,and some things bothers me.

First, on Huge map, UU1 dont get bonus away from capital. I was like 20 tiles away and CS stayed 21.
Second - In conquered cities, i dont think i see anywhere bonuses also from distance. In code i saw that is just +1 production and culture? Or i saw it wrong?

Third and last, gold and GA points is so low. I found on Huge map like 10 city states and i coudnt past 100 points GA.

Thanks for respond :)

Thanks for the answer. One more question - in some civs (namely Motu and Lenape) there seems to be some bug with music, when instead of civ's theme it just continues to play main menu music. It isn't bery troublesome, because I just muted it and found some traditional music tracks and play them instead, but just wondered if is is intentional or, in case it is a bug, is there any way to fix it? thanks in advance
It's definitely a bug, I haven't quite figured out what causes it yet but it's on the list of things to update for sure!
I played with Inca,and some things bothers me.

First, on Huge map, UU1 dont get bonus away from capital. I was like 20 tiles away and CS stayed 21.
Second - In conquered cities, i dont think i see anywhere bonuses also from distance. In code i saw that is just +1 production and culture? Or i saw it wrong?

Third and last, gold and GA points is so low. I found on Huge map like 10 city states and i coudnt past 100 points GA.

Thanks for respond :)
Thanks for these, I'll have a look into them and hopefully they'll be fixed in the next update!

The Māori

At the height of the New Zealand Wars, where Māori and Pākehā fought for control of the islands, few names were as evocative as that of Te Kooti. After a daring escape from Wharekauri, an island hundreds of kilometres from the New Zealand mainland, Te Kooti and dozens of his followers waged a guerrilla campaign against British forces seeking to eradicate them from the land. Yet Te Kooti was more than just a war leader, and was shepherding his people through the development of a new faith, Ringatū, of which he was a prophet. This legacy has lasted long after Te Kooti's death, with the church continuing to this day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe | Download

Top Bottom