1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

More Civilisations

Discussion in 'Civ5 - New Civilizations' started by Pouakai, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Pouakai

Pouakai It belongs in a museum. Moderator

Qoyunlu

Long before the rise of the Ottomans, the gradual migration of Turkic tribes into the Middle East brought with it a vast array of new states and powers. Two of the most powerful of these, following land grants from Timur himself, were the famed Aq Qoyunlu and Qara Qoyunlu - the White and Black Sheep Turkomans. Qoyunlu ruled over Mesopotamia and Iran, often warring and allying with their neighbours and themselves. Though eventually subsumed by the might of the Ottomans and Persia, their legacy would live on for centuries to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe | Download

2. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Arbiter of the Sword

Very very nice work here. A pleasant surprise Pouakai, thankyou :)

Pouakai likes this.
  3. Sir Edgen

Sir Edgen Chieftain

Hello. I hope you can read this - I'm simply in awe by the sheer amount of your work and dedication. But some links for download are broken - for example, Nazca and Tibet. For some reason I have problems with activating mods via subscription, so manual install is my only hope. Is there any chance the links could be restored? Thanks in advance!

4. TopHatPaladin

TopHatPaladin Warlord

As an alternative solution, there are websites you can use to directly download the mod package from Steam— I recommend steamworkshop.download (my usual go-to) or steamworkshopdownloader.io.

5. Sir Edgen

Sir Edgen Chieftain

Oh, thank you very much! The first one indeed works perfectly!

6. Pouakai

Pouakai It belongs in a museum. Moderator

Welcome, and thank you! Yeah, a lot of the direct links are unfortunately broken, mainly because they either point to old sources or have since been deleted. Often if I update one of the mods I only ever do it to steam, so many of the direct downloads - even if they work - will also be outdated. I'll get around to fixing them at some point but I would suggest using TopHatPaladin's suggestion in the mean time!

7. Sir Edgen

Sir Edgen Chieftain

Thanks for the answer. One more question - in some civs (namely Motu and Lenape) there seems to be some bug with music, when instead of civ's theme it just continues to play main menu music. It isn't bery troublesome, because I just muted it and found some traditional music tracks and play them instead, but just wondered if is is intentional or, in case it is a bug, is there any way to fix it? thanks in advance