More Civilisations

In which case...

UB: Dye Harvesters (replaces Dock)
Standard dock effects. +1% :c5culture: from each Trade Route to and from the city in which it's built.

Been quiet in here for a while, the calm before the (Indian) storm?

Most likely. We've almost finished testing it, I'm hoping it'll be out sometime in the next week

Great news, look forward to it!

With the increased enthusiasm for ynaemp mod synchronisation, it could be fun to have a map for the subcontinent and these civs

Phoenicia - Merchants of the Mediterranean
Steam Workshop | Direct Download
Screenshot Album

Phoenicia was an ancient Semitic civilization situated on the western, coastal part of the Fertile Crescent and centered on the coastline of modern Lebanon and Tartus Governorate in Syria. It was an enterprising maritime trading culture that spread across the Mediterranean from 1550 BC to 300 BC. They were famed in Classical Greece and Rome as 'traders in purple', referring to their monopoly on the precious purple dye of the Murex snail, used, among other things, for royal clothing, and for their spread of the alphabet, upon which almost all major modern alphabets are derived.

With integrated support for:
YnAEMP | Historical Religions | Events & Decisions | Map Labels | Cultural Diversity | Piety and Prestige

Credits
JanBoruta: Leaderscreen, Bireme icon, Unit flags
Leugi: Unit Models
Reedstilt: Hiram I's Civilopedia text
Sukritact: All other art, XML, Lua Coding
Andrew Holt: DOM Speech

Special Thanks to:
Pyro Studios: Peace Theme
Creative Assembly: War Theme

I present to ye, Phoenicia! Complete with music and DOM speech!

A bit of info; the UA doesn't care who the route owner is; you get gold as long as you're exporting science. The amount of GM points you get depends on the exp you get. As long as you're getting exp, you're getting GM points. Finally, your first Commercial Outpost will provide 2 copies of Tyrian Dye rather than just 1 like normally. Each CS can only have 1 Commercial Outpost from each Civilization, so don't bother sending a Merchant to CS that already has one of your Outposts.

Many thanks to JanBoruta for the Leaderscreen, Bireme icon and unit flags, Leugi for the unit models, LastSword for helping fix an error with the Tyrian Merchant popup, JFD for teaching me how to edit the Gold tooltip, Reedstilt for Hirams's civilopedia, and of course Charlatan Alley for the really nice DOM speech!

Peace theme is from the game Praetorians (Pyro Studios) and War is from Total War: Rome II (Creative Assembly).

The download link is broken though.
Fixed, thanks for the info. Try again!

I have to admit I like your civs even though they are madly printing LUA logs and I have to disable them during tests. :) SaveUltis.
You even come up with the same ability of increasing movement points of embarked units.
Of course, good job Sukritact (forget to write this, because was astonished by someone's leaderscreen).

Top Bottom