Resource icon

More Great Scientists V1.0

StormingRomans

Chieftain
StormingRomans submitted a new resource:

More Great Scientists - Adds 25 new Great Scientists across all Eras.

Adds 25 new Great Scientists across all Eras.

I had planned on making the new buildings and changes to the existing buildings optional via 'Advanced Setup' but haven't been able to get the criteria functionality to work reliably. Hopefully I'll be able to add this in soon.

Additional changes and additions include the following, check out the Civilopedia for more details on everything.

New Building - Hospital
Adds a new buliding that can be built in a campus once you have the...

Read more about this resource...

Competitor :undecide: I made (and make) same MOD https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/moregreatpeople.613530/. Maybe you're not going to do a new Scientists, Engineers, Merchants, Admirals and Generals? :) I see you make Artists, Muscicians, Writers and Pilots. Also I suggest you to create new types: 1) Great Statesman (Examples: Kissinger, Cardinal Richelieu, Cardinal Mazarin, Talleyrand, and etc.); 2) Celebrity - Entertainment Complex may generates points for this type (Examles: Paris Hilton, Pele, Madonna, Muhammad Ali, Louis de Funès, Martin Luther King, Marilyn Monroe and etc.) The division of labor will salutary for the community :).

Sorry, wasn't my intention to compete ... have been working on these for a couple of weeks now. I started doing a Great Merchants one, but stopped because of the FontIcons issue - I was adding custom unique resources (Computers, Cars, Coca-Cola, that sort of thing). Have actually been thinking about one that is more diplomacy orientated, but can't think of any decent effects - other than influence tokens. No plans for anything else though.

We could always collaborate?

Sorry, wasn't my intention to compete ... have been working on these for a couple of weeks now. I started doing a Great Merchants one, but stopped because of the FontIcons issue - I was adding custom unique resources (Computers, Cars, Coca-Cola, that sort of thing). Have actually been thinking about one that is more diplomacy orientated, but can't think of any decent effects - other than influence tokens. No plans for anything else though.

We could always collaborate?
I propose to divide the spheres of influence :lol: I make generals, admirals, merchants, engineers, scientists. You make artists, writers, musicians, pilots, theologists. Also I recommend you make new 2 types (Great Statesman and Celebrity).:) Then our mods will be harmonize and users may use both mods immediately.

Hi, can we have a download link outside Steam ?
I don't have Steam.
Thank you !

Top Bottom