1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

More Lenses - Now compatible with Gathering Storm 4.2.3

Adds more lenses to the game

1. Dupdidu

Dupdidu Chieftain

I have a problem. My builder lense keep dissapeared. I downloaded it via the steam wprkshop and at first it worked fine. After a restart it was gone - however there is one lense now with a weired name but doiesnt do anything. So I downloaed the pack again but not via the steam workshop, followed the instructions, deselected the old lenses, accapted the new lenses and it worked again. However now after a restart it fails to work again. And this applies to the workers lense only. Anyone had this problem before ?

2. pokiehl

pokiehl King

On the main menu, what is the version number at the bottom of the screen? It looks like 1.000.xxx.

3. pokiehl

pokiehl King

You're playing with a pirated copy. Mods don't work with pirated copies so buy the game and your issues will resolve.

Lohit likes this.
  4. Sknubbinateur

Sknubbinateur Chieftain

Would it be possible to have the Adjacency Yield lens also for potential districts? So you don't have to be able to place the district (yet) to see at a glance what bonuses you would get from it

5. mcampbell

mcampbell Chieftain

I'm new to the game having just bought it through Epic's freebie sale last week.

Is there something I'm doing wrong with this mod, or is the Epic (vs Steam) edition (on the PC) different/incompatible somehow? It shows as "incompatible" on the mods screen.

Version looks like: 1.0.1.501 (504666)