1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

More Lenses 3.0

Adds more lenses to the game

1. astog

astog Chieftain

2. taulph88

taulph88 Chieftain

I noticed this bug that may or may not be related to this mod. When enabled, I see the minimap shifted above its usual position, with a brown empty space beneath. Would you know what this is or should I show a screenshot?

Also how does this mod update on Steam? Do I have to start a new game with this update to work?

3. astog

astog Chieftain

Is this with the recent update? The steam updates should automatically download.

4. taulph88

taulph88 Chieftain

No, this was with the previous update. But I guess I'd have to start a new game for this new update.

5. astog

astog Chieftain

astog updated More Lenses with a new update entry:

Hotfix update

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. astog

astog Chieftain

7. Ajimino

Ajimino Chieftain

Hi astog, you asked me to send you the lua.log file on steam (username Alex). Here it is.

Attached Files:

8. Ajimino

Ajimino Chieftain

thanks astog! So far works really well! Only the mini-map is kinda weardy but it works fine :) AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH i really appreciate your work!

9. astog

astog Chieftain

Can you send me a screenshot of the minimap? I might be able to fix that.

10. egonzalez

egonzalez Chieftain

could I use it in a saved game? Using on windows with summer patch installed

11. Gyrofalcon

Gyrofalcon Chieftain

No mods can be added or removed in a saved game. You must start a new game, if you'll like to change the load-order for mods.

egonzalez likes this.
  12. Eretas

Eretas Chieftain

I believe the mods give improper information. In the image below, it suggest to built on the fish, but it is out of reach of all my cities. Here the image and the saved game if require. Maybe it's due to Quo's combines tweak.
    builder screen bug.png
    Mod included.jpg

Attached Files:

13. Gyrofalcon

Gyrofalcon Chieftain

The game has always done this; Your Empire has a resource, un-improved, regardless if it's to some use to you or your cities, or not. This is what the overlay tells you.

14. astog

astog Chieftain

To keep things simple I don't check for city limits, since resources should be improved even if outside city limits, like strategic or luxuries.

15. Eretas

Eretas Chieftain

Are you sure? As bonus resources are tiles specific, they should not give anything if not in the city limit?

16. shaglio

shaglio The Prince of Dorkness

I thought of an idea for a new lens. Similar to your current Adjacency Yield lens, it would show all possible yields for tiles in your territory. For example, if a tile would give you +4 Science for a Campus and +3 Faith for a Holy Site, this lens would show both the +4 :c6science: and +3 :c6faith: (as well as any other potential adjacency bonuses). That way, you can plan your districts ahead of time before you've researched their specific techs/civics, and without the need for the city to currently be able to build a district.

The only hitch I could think of is for non-permanent adjacency bonuses. Mountains and rivers don't move, but forests and jungles can be chopped, so the numbers would change. Harbors and Commercial Hubs get bonuses in conjunction with each other, so the full bonus won't show until one of the two is built. Industrial Zones get bonuses from Mines, so the full bonus won't show until those Mines are created. Likewise, the Theater Square gets bonuses from adjacent Wonders, so the full bonus won't show until said Wonders are built.

EDIT: Seriously, we still don't have civ 6 resource icons yet :(

17. bladex

bladex Chieftain

builder lens seems to work and stop working at random with patch

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  18. Lohit

Lohit Chieftain

I just deleted my existing game because I'm so used to this mod that I can't play without it being running :)
    I noticed when I patched the fall 2017 package, this mod stopped working fully for me.

Would you please be able to update it?

Thanks!

19. astog

astog Chieftain

Yes, I am currently working on a patch for the Fall 2017. Should be done very soon.

Gyrofalcon and bladex like this.
  20. astog

astog Chieftain

Gyrofalcon and Laurana Kanan like this.