1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

More Opponents and Religions

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Released Mods' started by Tiramisu, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Chieftain

Workshop-Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1257476846

More Civs and City States

This mod increases the number of Major Civs and City States scaled for every Map Size in order to make the game more interesting. E.g. Large Maps will have 23 Civs and 23 City States by default.

More Barbarians

Because of the higher density of Civilizations the Spawn Rates of Barbarians and their Camps are now also increased (sometimes you might see just a few Barbarians, but if there are not many Civilizations close to your Empire, then the Barbarian threat can become really serious and challenging).
    I have balanced the Barbarian Spawns for higher game difficulty levels. On lower difficulties I have not test it, yet.

More Religions and Beliefs

Dependent on the default amount of players there are 1 Religion allowed per 2 Players (e.g. Large Maps allow 12 religions). That is why this mod also adds 4 Religion Beliefs per Belief Type (i.e. 16 new Beliefs in total).