More popular than Elvis...

No, FfH has been around since CivIII. Before WoW. But Kael Sunstrider has been known in the Warcraft games before FfH. Still, whether people know it or not, Kael is a household name in geekazoid houses. LOL!

Time for some schoolin'...

I see your Kael from WoW and raise you this Kael from 1988!

Spoiler :
Kael.jpg

And who is that?

He's an evil general from the movie "Willow." I remember the movie, but I didn't remember that the character's name was Kael.

Hmm...cool. Too bad I wasn't born til '88. Bein 20, I prefer things after '95. But guess it goes to show that Kael is a fairly common fantasy name.

"Kael" is obviously "leak" reversed, and an anagram of lake, kale and alek. Most instances of kael are encoded memes referring to rogue CIA agents of slavic descent who prefer cruciferous greens and like enclosed bodies of freshwater. They live in your neighborhood and observe you regularly. Not me, of course. Just you.

Point taken. :lol:

Dude...Xienwolf

Kael just refused to marry my cousin cos he beat her at a game of somnium...told her to learn how to play somnium!

He swore he never hooked up with her BUT her kid was born Immortal wearing a rather fly helmet...HMM.

I wondered if they were talking about our Kael too, until I remembered the blood elf. At least we've got our priorities straight.

Um...Fafnir, wat are our priorities exactly?

"We" in this case was the OP and I. Both of us first think of FFH Kael before any others. That's the priority I was talking about.

I've never played those games, but I have seen Willow.

I considered Willow a mediocre movie, made great mostly by the girl I was sitting next to when I saw it.

I'll ditto MC on this one. It wasn't a bad movie, but I wouldn't have seen it if she didn't choose it.

"We" in this case was the OP and I. Both of us first think of FFH Kael before any others. That's the priority I was talking about.

Jus makin sure, man. To be fair tho, I don't think any of the 'other' Kaels have led a team that created a kickass mod. That kinda trumps the rest.

I'm with Magister, it was only a so-so movie, so if you haven't seen it you haven't missed much.

Then I clearly haven't missed much.

Top Bottom