More technologies and Alpha Cent. building?

tomkinspc

Chieftain
Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum. Have just abandoned Civ 5 for reasons you probably already know and returned to the real Civ game. Q. Is anyone aware of any available mods which extend the tech tree in Civ 4, or go beyong just landing on Alpha Cent.?

Actually, there are several big modpacks that extend the tech tree into the future era. Check the C&C forum under the Modpacks subforum. I know some of them really focus on that era and they usually have a picture of the tech trees in their threads.

Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum. Have just abandoned Civ 5 for reasons you probably already know and returned to the real Civ game. Q. Is anyone aware of any available mods which extend the tech tree in Civ 4, or go beyong just landing on Alpha Cent.?
The Next War mod that is part of BtS extends the tech tree, which makes Space Race a greater challenge, but it does not extend the game past the ship's arrival. The main draw is playing with futuristic war machines.

Did somebody say War Machine?

I have played a lot of games with Next War on. It gets pretty good when you are mass producing armies of cyborgs.

Attachments

• beyondthesword017.jpg
    beyondthesword017.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 59
Top Bottom