1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

More than 8 civs question

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Balrog36, May 26, 2004.

1. Balrog36

Balrog36 Chieftain

this may be a stupid question, but I can't figure it out- if there are more than 8 civs in the game, how do i contact the 'extra' ones on the foreign advisor screen? (theres only room for 8).

2. Garbarsardar.jr

Garbarsardar.jr subtitled

There should be a tag in the corner MORE CIVS
    then you can replace one of the 7 (not yours) with one from the list
    another way(provided you have met this civ) is from the bottom right interface tag D
    you can see if it is unmet with the E tag in the same interface(main screen)
    see also http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=957091#post957091

3. JMK

JMK Chieftain

First WELCOME to Civ fanatics
    Then when asking questions, please quote which game you are playing ie; CIV III, PTW, C3C.
    Assuming you are playing CIV III
    Shift-rightclick on a portait to change it to another civ. There still is a maximum of 8 portaits at any time.

You can also consult the FAQ.
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=957091#post957091

4. BassDude726

BassDude726 It's Just a Phase

when you shift rightclick a list should come up that has all the other civs whose portraits are hidden that you can pick from.

why only 8 anyway?? would it have been that hard to make the circle with 12 portraits? I always wanted to see what the diplomacy lines would look like with that many civs....

5. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

I would also like to be able to see relations with every civ but it looks like we will have to wait for Civ4. It would make scenarios alot easier where the AI will often change sides quite quickly.

6. Balrog36

Balrog36 Chieftain

thanks!

(yea, its Civ 3)