More that 4 eras?

Hassenpfeffer

Cobalt Thorium G Device!
I know that this may be a foolish question, but, is it possible to program in more that 4 ages? If not, :sad:

Technically, there are five. The 'Future Tech' Era. Future tech isn't part of the Modern Era. But you can't mod it.

No, 4 has been hardcoded as the limit in the game. I share your pain, I was hoping on adding a Dark Ages era before the Middle Ages kicked in, but it couldn't be done.

Unfortunately, we have to settle for 4. We all share the pain... I thought we could have a colonial era.. or the renaissance...

Willem said:
No, 4 has been hardcoded as the limit in the game. I share your pain, I was hoping on adding a Dark Ages era before the Middle Ages kicked in, but it couldn't be done.

The Rise And Rule mod has the first tech in the Middle Ages to be a Dark Ages...a tech that does nothing. I'm not sure how it's handled by Scientific Civs, because I haven't played Scientific in RnR yet. But you could do that, have three or four techs, depending on how much you want to stall it, at the beginning of the MA.

Turner_727 said:
The Rise And Rule mod has the first tech in the Middle Ages to be a Dark Ages...a tech that does nothing. I'm not sure how it's handled by Scientific Civs, because I haven't played Scientific in RnR yet. But you could do that, have three or four techs, depending on how much you want to stall it, at the beginning of the MA.

It would be great if we could have a tech that only has negative effects on a civ, until you research another one that cancels the effects out.

Top Bottom