[GS] More Theme Bonuses, please

Its great to hear that they're revisiting the Culture victory, & the Rock-band thing looks very cool. However, I hope they haven't ruled out the possibility of revisiting the more extensive Theme bonuses available in Brave New World.

In BNW, IIRC, many of the Wonders in the game had their own, unique Theme Bonuses-like The Great Library & its "Library of World Literature". The Louvre, Ufizzi, Globe Theater, & many other Wonders, also had these theme bonuses. I would definitely like to see these return in Gathering Storm, even if it means increasing the Great Work Capacity of these Wonders.

I would actually go further, though, & have Theme Bonuses for certain, regular buildings-like Religious buildings, Universities (or Libraries) & Amphitheaters or Music Halls.

Of course, this might necessitate them having more Great Artists, Writers & Musicians in the game......& more time & ways in which to get them......but I think that would also be a great thing.

Even if these improvements didn't end up in Gathering Storm, I'd hope they'd consider it for a later Patch.....like they did with religion.

Top Bottom