[POLL] More Wonders for VP

What exclusive Enlightenment Era World Wonders you would like to see added in this mod (max. 3)

• Wat Pho (Thailand) (around1688) tied to Economics

• Buckingam Palace (England) (1703) tied to Navigation

• Paro Taktsang (Bhutan) (1692) tied to EE-Flintlock

• Bell Rock Lighthouse (Scotland) (1810) tied to EE-Wargames

• Yellowstone National Park (USA) (1872) tied to EE-Wargames

• Arc de Triomphe (France) (around 1830) tied to EE-Wargames

• Bastille (France) (from XIV to late XVIII) (but as a prison) tied to EE-Fortifications

• Taman Sari (Indonesia) (1765) tied to EE-Fortifications

• Stone Town (Tanzania) (1830-1840) tied to EE-Fortifications

• Bolshoi Theater (Russia) (1776/1825/1856) tied to EE-Romanticism

• other (suggest in the thread, please)

• Canal du Midi (France) (1681) tied to Navigation

• Fontanna di Trevi (Italy) (1776) tied to Economics

• Modlin Fortress (Poland) (1806) tied to EE-Fortifications

Results are only viewable after voting.
First look at new Transportation WWs:
upload_2021-1-25_22-3-16.png

Statue of Liberty required building Orsaghaz ? Uhm ...
Is it a green or red require? Red require means you can't have it.
They should be mutually exclusive, so if you build one of them, then the rest become unavailable for you to the end of the game. As @General_Drax said, green is requirement, red is exclusiveness (like for Water Mill and Well, but in global scale). These colours are default VP feature.

Last edited:
Anyone encountered this problem?
I have an older version of VP but the previous build of this mod was working properly before I update it. Tried to reinstall everything, cleaned the mods & logs folders. tried with VP only + this mod, same story. Any lead?

EDIT: okay I switched for the latest VP build + newest patch and now it's fixed. Let's see if that VP version is all right.

Attachments

• PrtScr capture_2.jpg
    PrtScr capture_2.jpg
    683.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Anyone encountered this problem?
I have an older version of VP but the previous build of this mod was working properly before I update it. Tried to reinstall everything, cleaned the mods & logs folders. tried with VP only + this mod, same story. Any lead?

EDIT: okay I switched for the latest VP build + newest patch and now it's fixed. Let's see if that VP version is all right.

Yes, to play with the last version you must have the last version of VP.

I see that Polar Expedition could be built anywhere, even in the middle of jungle. May be it should require some snow tiles?
It requires at least one tile of snow in range 1 and it works like that now. I just checked it. If snow is surrounded by jungle becaue of map generation sequence, then I cannot do much about that.

Just finished a culture oriented Warmonger game with Japan with this mod. It is geat, good job! :) I sadly wasnt able to build Marae Arahurahu, but i think the 20exp/great work are way too overtuned in comparison to the other experience giving wonders. Even 5exp/great work would be pretty strong imo, considering most of the time those great works are stacked in that one city anyways. Maybe there should be an cap to keep it in balance with the other wonders. Just wanted to share my thoughts about this. :)

Sorry to be lazy, but does anyone have screenshots of the natural wonders on the map.

I am considering spending considerable time and effort to creat a personal use mod with some of these natural wonders in it, however, I don't want to spend a great deal of effort if the visual quality of the wonders is lackluster. For instance in the origins mod ' Wondorous nature' I would consider everest a no go, because the quality sticks out too much from the base game.

Additionally if anyone experience with the base game is keen to tell me how impossible converting elements of this mod to work without Vpop is, please go ahead. I really am not experienced in modding at all, and will happily avoid smashing my head against a wall.

Just finished a culture oriented Warmonger game with Japan with this mod. It is geat, good job! :) I sadly wasnt able to build Marae Arahurahu, but i think the 20exp/great work are way too overtuned in comparison to the other experience giving wonders. Even 5exp/great work would be pretty strong imo, considering most of the time those great works are stacked in that one city anyways. Maybe there should be an cap to keep it in balance with the other wonders. Just wanted to share my thoughts about this. :)

It's only 20 xp per work of music in that wonder itself. Still very good tho.

It's only 20 xp per work of music in that wonder itself. Still very good tho.

Ah i understand. Yes, still strong, maybe 10xp per work would be enough then, since the wonder has other good bonuses,too. The fact that only the great works from the wonder itself count is also missing in the description, at least in the non flavor description part. :)

Yeah, Wartburg has the same issue. And 10 xp seems too rough, prolly just put it down to 15. It does have the somewhat annoying aspect of it being music works that are needed when you don't get the musician's guilds until Acousticts.

First - I also put my vote for halving XP from Wartburg and Marae Arahurahu
Second - what exactly -1 policies in Roman Forum requirements means?
Third - I like Forge of Damascus wonder and their promotion Damascus Steel, but Jinete now seems underpowered, consider maybe giving it to ranged mounted as well?

Pozdrawiam krajana!

@adan_eslavo Not sure if this has been mentioned before however it appears with this mod enabled that Public Works is no longer an option. This is critical for assisting in helping with happiness down the line on cities larger than a size of 10.

That's prolly a bug on your end, been using this mod for a while and never had issues with Public Works.

First - I also put my vote for halving XP from Wartburg and Marae Arahurahu
Second - what exactly -1 policies in Roman Forum requirements means?
Third - I like Forge of Damascus wonder and their promotion Damascus Steel, but Jinete now seems underpowered, consider maybe giving it to ranged mounted as well?

Pozdrawiam krajana!

I feel like the Cavalry bonus should just be removed from FoD, it's far too strong as it is IMO.

That's prolly a bug on your end, been using this mod for a while and never had issues with Public Works.

I feel like the Cavalry bonus should just be removed from FoD, it's far too strong as it is IMO.

@Rean I am using the latest version of the MOD and as soon as I turn off More Wonders, Public Works shows as a wonder under Machinery. I can assure you this is a bug in the More Wonders for VP MOD.

I am using the latest version of the MOD and as soon as I turn off More Wonders, Public Works shows as a wonder under Machinery. I can assure you this is a bug in the More Wonders for VP MOD.
Sorry, I'm playing with the last mod and the last version of VP, I haven't any problems.

Top Bottom