1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Moroccan strategy

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall: Europe' started by ganker14, May 28, 2018.

1. ganker14

ganker14 Chieftain

I was trying them for the first time, on monarch. But i noticed that it seems quite impossible to get Andalusia by around 1250 (since AI cordoba loves to settle a lot of useless stuff like malaga and cartagena rather than expanding north) without getting unstable and losing cities, there are too many cities in contested provinces imo, maybe they need some kind of a fix cause are a little bit broken. (i also built 5/6 manor houses while conquering, but sevilla became indipendent with -1 or -2)

Maybe one way could be starting with cordoba and founding some cities in order to get them flip to morocco, don't settle anything on andalusia, and get a lot of troops near tangeri in order to make them flip on spawn. Anyone tried?

2. gilgames

gilgames Priest-King

Yes, stability vs time is a hard race. I agree that the first uhv is a bit hard, you dont have as much time as denmark have, but the story is same. You must go carefully and raze those cities whever you can.

I usrd to take the big ones, and when cordoba collapses, then your Stability will jump back to good, then you can mop the redt.

Also when they respawn, you are swred stability wise..that could useba fix.

3. ganker14

ganker14 Chieftain

Yes, i actually did it, i just razed a city, and i took the last three cities in the last turn left cause i was like 0 or +1 :D
    Maybe they need a fix but still they're playable. After getting Cordoba anyway it's just smash everything lol