Moss = :lol: ??!??

Cilpot

Pretentious Schmuck
What the...?

Why is the : lol - smiley suddenly Moss' avatar?

Attachments

• woot.gif
    woot.gif
    48.9 KB · Views: 246
Reno said:
@Cilpot What browser are you using?

I use opera. . I find this a bit weird since I have never seen anything like it. :lol:

EDIT: works now... weird :crazyeye:

It is strange, but it is probably a browser thing not forum. :)

:lol:

Funny... you have ;smile, winky, ;sad, rolleyes, blush, mad and... Moss! :crazyeye:

That's because Moss is such a great writer, his avatar deserved to be there. Now if we could get Fred's, since he's CFC's artist.

;)

Boo, how could you Mossy :p.

I would like to point out that that avatar is my work :mischief:

Cilpot said:
I use opera. . I find this a bit weird since I have never seen anything like it. :lol:

EDIT: works now... weird :crazyeye:

I've previously used Opera too, of cource i switched when it randomly started to turn Forum post text backwards. ;)

Now i use Firefox and i've had no problems. :)

I am supprised that Moss has yet to post in here ;).

I've been using Opera for five years, and have had no problems.. At least I havent noticed anyone until now.

Nice work, fetus, btw!

You know what's really weird? The cool smilie seems to be my avatar.

I swear, if you don't believe me, try it yourself! Type in :cool: and see what happens! Freaky!

I would like to point out that I jacked my avatar from another forum and foreced those kind people in the avatar help thread to resize it.

WillJ said:
You know what's really weird? The cool smilie seems to be my avatar.

I swear, if you don't believe me, try it yourself! Type in :cool: and see what happens! Freaky!

yeah, yeah, yeah, well type in "Viking" and you'll see mine, er.. maybe not the exact SAME one
:viking:

Top Bottom