Most and least common leaders in your games?

NintendoTogepi

Noble Pacifist
Most common:

Isabella
Justinian I
Catherine
Hammurabi
Joao II

Strange, fanatical and aggressive...I find at least one of them in nearly all of my games.

Least common:

Mehmed II
Stalin
Peter
Washington

I have pretty much never gotten these people in a game where I did not specifically select them to be in.

Least would be Joao II and the Incan dude (don't remember his name cause I never see him!)

Most common: Catherine, Sitting Bull, Ghengis Khan, Mao Zedong

Least common: Roosevelt, Sury, Qin Shi Huang, Peter

Almost never: Victoria

Someone explained in another thread that the game chooses the civs first, then the leaders. That's why every civ has an equal chance to be in your game, but if a civ has more than one leader, each individual leader of that civ has a smaller chance to be chosen. That's why we see Shaka and Montezuma so often, while Roosevelt or Washington are less common.

Of course a lot depends on how many games you play. Even 50 games are very few given the large number of leaders in BtS.

Someone explained in another thread that the game chooses the civs first, then the leaders. That's why every civ has an equal chance to be in your game, but if a civ has more than one leader, each individual leader of that civ has a smaller chance to be chosen. That's why we see Shaka and Montezuma so often, while Roosevelt or Washington are less common.

Of course a lot depends on how many games you play. Even 50 games are very few given the large number of leaders in BtS.

:goodjob: Izzy a lot, Washington seldom.

Interesting you mention that, bddp--I also almost never see Victoria in my games. Liz and Churchill fairly often, but Vicky? Almost never.

Joao, Suryavarman, Sitting Bull, Bismark, Saladin, and Hammurabi seem to show up in a lot of my games lately.

Five of those are the only leaders of their civilization.

I hardly ever see Pericles unless I choose him, which I do often since I don't like Alexander. Hannibal, Shaka and Mansa Musa seem the most common in my games. I seem to get Stalin the most of the Russian leaders.

Most Common: Zara, Ragnar, Wang Kon, Catherine, Sitting Bull, Hammurabi, Saladin (Almost every game), Gilgamesh

Almost never: Churchill, Stalin, Napoleon, Ramses

I've had Shaka, Ragnar and Bismarck show up most often. They usually start to outstrip me in tech trading and territory if I'm not on my toes and moving quickly to finish wonders and/or fence off key resources.

I've seldom seen Lincoln or Louis XIV as an AI civ, perhaps because I haven't played 50 games in a row yet. Perhaps after I get the new PC and can play Civilization IV with all eye candy enabled...

Is it just me, or is there a hidden modifier that comes into play when choosing AIs?

Ex: Charlemagne cannot be in game because Julius caesar is, and vice versa

Most : Isabella

Least : Charlemagne ( Thank god )

Most Common: Roosevelt (Almost every game), Catherine, Isabella, Qin Shi Huang, Suliman, Montezuma.

Least Common: Gilgamesh, Stalin, Lincoln, Mao, Churchill, Wang Kon.

Louis XIV is in almost every game but never De Gaul or Nappy (I dont think Ive ever played against him post Warlords).
Also I always seem to get Kublai Kahn in every Archapelego game I get

Most: Shaka, Montezuma, Pacal, Joao, Zara, Gilgamesh

Least: Elizabeth, Victoria, Peter, Catherine

Probably my mind playing tricks, but I seem to get the BtS leaders much more often than the vanilla ones.

Most common

Hyuna Capac
Montezuma
Isabella
Ragnar
Alexander

Least Common

Khubli Khan
Mao zedong
Stalin
Percillies

Top Bottom