Most Annoying Gaming Moments

Lag, I hate lag, also b/c I'm stuck with dial up and a strike has slowed bringing highspeed into my area, and my comp is *censored* (read my thread here about my comp). Also, I don't like losing, though my friend is an EXTREMELY bad loser and I'm never again playing a hotseat games with him again. Though I prolly will. Also, I like rts games, but I am not very good at them, I am better at rpgs.

I see a few of you have never played Morrowind on an older computer/computer with low RAM. Because of Morowind, I have learnt to save my games about 3 times every 15 minutes. It crashes horribly, often freezing the computer, and if you get into playing it, and forget to save, it will most likely crash. It also crashes before the game loads up, or when you're saving.

:crazyeye: Extremely annoying. :crazyeye:

007 missions that require a lot of stealth. Not for me. I run in and fire at random until something drops.

STEAM taking my Counterstrike away :(

Medal of Honor; Allied Assault! (WARNING: Possible spoilers)

When finishing the last level and the game just finished. No ending cinematic, no closure thing like in Half Life 2 with the G-Man. Just get on the train! Then suddenly BAM THANK YOU FOR PLAYING OUR GAME! Not even a cinematic of you being awarded medals or anything.

KOTOR II

The ending left far too many lose threads. Their attempt at explaining what happens to the other charcters was to have Kreia tell you in a big, dull conversation. KOTOR III better be good...

Top Bottom