Most backstabing Ai in the Game?

i think backstabbing depends on game circumstances, not on leaders. I have been backstabbed by most of the leaders in different games.

Catherine does it, Wu did it badly after lengthy DoF's when I moved a missionary in, hmm, who else... Bismarck is schizophrenic and can go either way. Augustus does it. The only reliably honest ones that I've come across are Sejong and Genghis, and sometimes Oda and Ramky.

I'm often surprised how often Atilla offers a DoF and never goes back on it.

Alex on the other hand, he turned from friendly to hostile in one move in a recent game after he denounced another of my "friends", and all the diplo stats went to red.... He's an ar** anyway.

Something I don't understand though, is why do we get negative diplo counters when a "friend" declares war on a CS so you denounce them ? I mean, picking on the little guys...

Oda most trustful ally all the time.

Both Oda and Sejong seem to be pretty trustworthy; every time I've played up against them it seems like they are always trying to do their own thing and don't want any trouble from any one else.

Have yet to see either of them actually be aggressive in a game.

i think backstabbing depends on game circumstances, not on leaders. I have been backstabbed by most of the leaders in different games.

Lot of truth to that statement. Dido is getting a lot of grief, but I've been able to maintain great relations with her....while we are continents apart :)

Napolean is a the worst for me. Doesn't matter where we start, if he stays relevant he'll get to the point where a backstab will just be a matter of time.

Wu Zetian, she betrays me every single time. Signs a treaty of friendship, then one day I find a huge Chinese army on my border...

By the numbers (actual results vary, literally, by +/- 2 in each game):

Napoleon, Oda, and Wu Zetian have a loyalty flavor bias of "3."
Alex, Augustus, Monty, Rammy, Nebby, Attilla, and Theodora have "4."

Attilla and Dido have a deceptive flavor of "8."
Bismark, Cathy, Monty, Napoleon, Suleiman, and Wu have "7."

Putting this together, Wu Zetian, Napoleon, and Attilla the Hun score highest. Montezuma is close behind. (The second factor may be the only really relevant one, if they were never actually friendly to begin with.)

Lot of truth to that statement. Dido is getting a lot of grief, but I've been able to maintain great relations with her....while we are continents apart :)

Napolean is a the worst for me. Doesn't matter where we start, if he stays relevant he'll get to the point where a backstab will just be a matter of time.

The Backstab is usually when you are close by . Otherwise its a minor point . But when you were depending on your flank to be ok and your " ally " is coming to get you can put a real pinch in your strategy .

Dido.

Holy hell, Dido.

Dido is the only one I actually had a problem with.

Definitely Dido, nothing good comes from interacting with Carthage at all. Just never speak to them XD Just say hrm hrm you may go away now Dido. Never agree to anything.

Dido is #1 backstabber!

^ I agree with these guys.

In almost 1,500 hours of CiV, Dido is the only AI ever to actually declare war on me during a DoF... says it all really.

Wu Zetian, she betrays me every single time. Signs a treaty of friendship, then one day I find a huge Chinese army on my border...
+1

also, she returns to "friendly" after ceasefire, like we never fought.

Both Oda and Sejong seem to be pretty trustworthy; every time I've played up against them it seems like they are always trying to do their own thing and don't want any trouble from any one else.

Have yet to see either of them actually be aggressive in a game.

Oda can be pretty aggressive. Had a Continents game a while back where he got expansive and decided to bully Bismarck. Unfortunately for him I was playing Spain and had nabbed Sri Pada and Uluru. Needless to say my early advantages made it easy to claim Berlin first, as well as all of Oda's territory. :lol:

Oda can be pretty aggressive. Had a Continents game a while back where he got expansive and decided to bully Bismarck. Unfortunately for him I was playing Spain and had nabbed Sri Pada and Uluru. Needless to say my early advantages made it easy to claim Berlin first, as well as all of Oda's territory. :lol:

That's kind of funny; the game I'm playing right now has Oda and Bismarck going after one another too. Except in my case it was Bismarck that was being expansive and really aggressive. Wonder if the two of them will end up going to war; I'm currently allies with Japan and Germany has been insulting me a great deal about my army, so I may have to try and capture a few of their cities if they do.

The answer to this is going to be whomever you happen to play against the most. everyone I play against does it, but I think of Catherine and Adolphus because for some reason I draw them more as close proximity opponents.

Cathy is actually my best ally in pretty much all of my games, i cant recall i time when she properly backstabbed me.

in my experience, it goes
Napoleon
Dido
Alex
Monty
Augustus

Suleiman, and Augustus.

Ramses did it to me once, but retreated immediately after discovering 8 minutemen was amassed in my border:lol:

Bismark has re-interpreted our friendship every time I DoF with him...

Top Bottom