Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Malta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extra Option

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Extra Option

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
But you included the whole Atlantic Ocean, didn't you? :rolleyes: And Canada...

Thats Greenland.... :rolleyes:

And huh? If the so-called "eastern" European poll appears, I'll probably vote for Greece. Who exactly told you that I'm waiting for Romania to appear?

Because I have seen you in action and you obviously love your country

Here's how Europe ACTUALLY is, keeping in mind that small thing called cartographic projection, which causes lines NOT to be straight.

You seem to be pissed I did not put cut it Excatly down the middle. Did you even read my other explanation? So its more proportional, each side with near 24 countries then compared to your map, some 30 countries to 10.

Spoiler :

Gray = Your old line.

My map

Spoiler :

Why are you being so petty? :mischief:

I Know! That Russian Side. But I just wanted to seperate the countries into two nearly even Groups. The way I did it was the Best. This thread isnt for finding the defination of Western Europe, its a poll to see what country base on that criteria do you admire/love/like best.

Criticism because I did not "Cut Europe Right Down the Middle" is a little redudant and off-topic. Do you really have to go into childish bickering that I did not cut it down right to the centermetre?

I love romania too. Daniel Timofte provided me with one of the greatest moments of my life :goodjob:

Who's that guy? :) Never heard of him (but I'm gonna google him :)).

Edit: Ah, football player. Yeah, we had some. Though Mutu and Hagi come to mind first, to me. :)

My apologies, I should have put this ":rolleyes: "

Whoa, such an intelligent comeback. :p

Who's that guy? :) Never heard of him (but I'm gonna google him :)).

world Cup 1990, our first World cup, we beat Romania on penalties. Generally considered one of the, if not THE greatest sporting moments in Irish history (dont laugh, we never had a Gheorghi Hagi)

Edit: Ah, football player. Yeah, we had some. Though Mutu and Hagi come to mind first, to me. :)

Hagi was a genius. him and Hristo Stoichkov (sp?) seemed indistinguishable, both in appearance and in ability. amazing the pair of them.

I hope this wasn't the criteria you used the most :p

There are things called lakes that have beaches...

I voted Spain -> I know many cool Spanish exchange students from my University time + the weather would be a nice contrast to northern Tirol (think of PLENTY Snow and Rain) Also the Spanish peole I met are waaay more tolerant than Austrians (except when it comes to their view on Romanian illegals)

Concerning landscape and landmarks I can´t complain about a lack of diversity here in Austria

I Know! That Russian Side. But I just wanted to seperate the countries into two nearly even Groups. The way I did it was the Best. This thread isnt for finding the defination of Western Europe, its a poll to see what country base on that criteria do you admire/love/like best.

Criticism because I did not "Cut Europe Right Down the Middle" is a little redudant and off-topic. Do you really have to go into childish bickering that I did not cut it down right to the centermetre?

Well, I would like to vote for Poland, dammit.

Then wait for the Eastern Europe Catergory and vote for your favourite one in this catergory

NOOO MENZ HE IS RACIST :(
MENZ HE NO HAVE ISRAEL THEY IN EUROVISION!!!!

Ya, it's kinda stupid to argue about it :p

I spent my early teen years in Germany (army brat). I'll always love it. I'm not sure it would love me anymore though.

Munich was awesome.

^ I know....Theres a reason

Top Bottom