Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extra Option

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Extra Option

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Ahead of Italy, Spain, Britain, Germany, France? :eek:

:p

knights that took down pikes? famous kings that saved Christianity in central europe? A nation that would still survive despite the russians, prussians, germans, austrians, ukrainians constantly trying to destroy them? Come on admit, Poland would be on the top with Italy, Spain and France. (British and German history? :confused: )

knights that took down pikes? famous kings that saved Christianity in central europe? A nation that would still survive despite the russians, prussians, germans, austrians, ukrainians constantly trying to destroy them? Come on admit, Poland would be on the top with Italy, Spain and France. (British and German history? :confused: )

:lol: That's why we need the EU - the more people forget about blind nationalism, the better it will be for us.

Just to prove that I did actually know what I am talking about:

Spoiler :
"knights that took down pikes? " - not sure what you mean here

"amous kings that saved Christianity in central europe" - add Austria, Wallachia, Hungary and even Venice to that list. Then add Spain for saving Christianity in their region, etc.

"A nation that would still survive despite the russians, prussians, germans, austrians, ukrainians constantly trying to destroy them" - not much difference between Prussians, Austrians and Germans. Let's see - Hungary fought Ottomans, Austrians, Poles, Romanians (though I could count Wallachians and Moldovans and Transylvanians separated, on your logic), Russians. Face it - all countries in this area suffered from their position, and thus had LOTS of wars with different people.

British and German history? :confused: - you're joking, right? The biggest empire in history? 1/3 of the land on the globe? Does it ring a bell? :crazyeye:

I voted for extra option because:
Spoiler :
Finland, Finland, Finland,
The country where I want to be,
Pony trekking or camping,
Or just watching TV.
Finland, Finland, Finland.
It's the country for me.

You're so near to Russia,
So far from Japan,
Quite a long way from Cairo,
Lots of miles from Vietnam.

The country where I want to be,
Eating breakfast or dinner,
Or snack lunch in the hall.
Finland has it all.

You're so sadly neglected
And often ignored,
A poor second to Belgium,
When going abroad.

The country where I quite want to be,
Your mountains so lofty,
Your treetops so tall.
Finland has it all.

The country where I quite want to be,
Your mountains so lofty,
Your treetops so tall.
Finland has it all.

Finland has it all.

Okay the winners with the most votes at the final Tally after 100 votes are...

Germany and Italy at 16 votes!!!

These two are the Winners of the Western European Category and will Proceed to the International round.

Voting can still go on but the winners wont change until we reach 200 votes! :p So other hot contenders like Britian or Sweden can still bump them off.

"knights that took down pikes? " - not sure what you mean here

add Austria, Wallachia, Hungary and even Venice to that list. Then add Spain for saving Christianity in their region, etc.

and give Poland 2 thumbs up for doing a better job then them. I mean the austrains obviously could've handled Vienna, but they lost, and had to call sobieski for help.... :lol:

not much difference between Prussians, Austrians and Germans. Let's see - Hungary fought Ottomans, Austrians, Poles, Romanians (though I could count Wallachians and Moldovans and Transylvanians separated, on your logic), Russians. Face it - all countries in this area suffered from their position, and thus had LOTS of wars with different people.

:gripe:

you're joking, right? The biggest empire in history? 1/3 of the land on the globe? Does it ring a bell?

And did a poor job at keeping there empire. ;) overtaxing there people to revolt! (americans) not keeping care of there colonies (australians) :lol:

:joke: for most of this post....

Okay the winners with the most votes at the final Tally after 100 votes are...

Germany and Italy at 16 votes!!!

These two are the Winners of the Western European Category and will Proceed to the International round.

Voting can still go on but the winners wont change until we reach 200 votes! :p So other hot contenders like Britian or Sweden can still bump them off.

But you know that those many threads can be simultaneous, right? :) Why are the other ones going to begin only after this one ends?

Do you really want so many of the same thread cluttered around?

Also This helps to focus attention on one Region and build-up antcipation of the next one

Portugal the best, culture, music, land, climate, history and of course the best looking chicks.

You cannot vote for your own country

you forgot liechtenstein!

i voted for britain for many reasons, the top is some of the culture they have there.

p.s. i'm from the usa

Everybody knows that Belgium is loved in many ways :p
Our history, being the center of Europe, our BEERS, our food and the fact that Belgians are just friendly folk!!!

:D

Britain. :) Too amazing of a country.

Netherlands is a close second though, but they don't have cool rock bands nor better food, despite great policies.

EDIT : Thanks to me, Britain is now leading the poll.

Top Bottom