Most frustrating Game ever!!!

Skulbow

The Lonely Cyclist
Seems like it is rigged or I am missing something... :) :crazyeye:

:undecide:
Could have had a diplomatic win with Canada but every council all the ai's voted for one other ai even though I had over 20 votes for myself..never won a single diplomatic point in any conference! I was in alliances with most players or on very good terms.
Then cultural victory with rock bands earning 30000 points a play at times and me nearly double the culture of most other civs the victory target kept getting further away although at one point I was six turns away.
This while using favourable cards.

Go to space then... or drown the world in fallout. I suppose nothing should go wrong with those methods...

"Alliances" are there just for the trade route bonii... AI will still be jerks with you even when you are their ally (in stark contrast to BNW).
My "allies" have spied on me without stopping despite me asking, voted WC to reduce loyalty in my cities, and downvote my aid request (rather surprising--before the patch every AI upvotes it, now only a few do) after a 1000-year-old flood.

Yes. Allies.

Made me feel entirely no pity for them when I intentionally manipulate things to loyalty-flip their cities (Forward settling and chopping in food, Amani in my own city just to get the -2, and converting them to a different religion).

Top Bottom