Most Hated Celeb.

I couldn't care less..... Before 'hating' a celeb, you have to learn your set of celeb names.

What the hell is going on? Why do people even know the names of celebs, when they don't like them?

Woody Allen. Not only is he personally irritating, and a sleaze-o, his movies are the worst sort of obnoxious 'trendier than thou' horsecrap.

John Wayne is one of them. You can put me down for every anti-communist actord from the 50's. Dark ages...

None that I really hate (we're not discussing politicians here after all ;) ), but the celeb I find the most annoying is the way-too-full-of-himself Dutch writer Harry Mulisch.

Originally posted by Dumb pothead
Anybody from American Idol. Judges included.

I'd go one further and say anyone from the "reality TV" shows in general. TV is now so dumbed down that real series and real plot might go the way of the do-do bird.

Originally posted by jpowers
Matt LeBlanc.

Here here! Matthew Perry should watch his back too..

Britney Spears is really hated. Including by me. :p (Catty, no?)

Originally posted by Mescalhead
Elvis-sexual relationship with Priscilla from time when she was 14.

According to her, she was a virgin until they got married. Sure, they kissed, ... , and even slept together, but never had sexual intercourse until after their wedding. Morever, her parrents were allowing her to move in with Elvis at the time. In any case, it's still legal to wed under age girl in some country (and in some religions) nowadays.

FYI: If I remember correctly, the kid from "Home Alone", the original Home Alone movies (don't remember his name) got married when he was seventeen to his bride who was like 16 at the time.

Originally posted by Moonsinger

FYI: If I remember correctly, the kid from "Home Alone", the original Home Alone movies (don't remember his name) got married when he was seventeen to his bride who was like 16 at the time.

You're thinking of Macualy (or however you spell it) Culkin. He was pretty messed up though, and spent far too much time Wacko Jacko's house when he was a little kid, if you catch my drift.

I hate those people that think they are celebrities when they aren't. In this country we had a programme called "i'm (not) a celebrity get me outta here"- it was full of them. I dislike Les Dennis, Patrick Kielty, Des o'connor, Jack Dee, Lilly Savage, Cilla Black, Brian Dowling. My favourites are Alan Partridge (Steve Coogan), Del Boy (David Jason)

Originally posted by Ian Beale
I hate those people that think they are celebrities when they aren't. In this country we had a programme called "i'm (not) a celebrity get me outta here"- it was full of them. I dislike Les Dennis, Patrick Kielty, Des o'connor, Jack Dee, Lilly Savage, Cilla Black, Brian Dowling. My favourites are Alan Partridge (Steve Coogan), Del Boy (David Jason)

I've never heard of any of those people. Sure you didn't make them up?

Top Bottom