Most ridiculous package warning

OK, OK, we have all seen a lot of them, the famous:

'Do not turn upside down' - on the LOWER side of a wrapping....

but this one really takes the cake:

I visited a friend in SF and there bought a dumb souvenier, a bottle opener formed like a beer glass with a Sna Francisco sticker on it.

I saw it and couldn't resist once I turned it over and saw the little sign on the bottom.

My pair of sunglasses advises me not to wear if driving at night.

Apparently, Tesco Peanuts "may contain nuts".

Those three are great! :lol:

Originally posted by puglover
Those three are great! :lol:
what! i must have arrived to this page at about the same time as you, but i can't see the pictures. :hmm:

Hey Killer! The site's fixed. .. I wanna see the pics! Please? [whining like a three year old] pretty pretty please? [/whining]

Hey, it's late, end of my shift, I'm tired. . .

A warning I saw a while ago, on a set of knives produced in either China or Japan, helpfully warned the user not to 'stick in children'.

Spoilsports. :ack:

I have a radio that says "Before use, insert two batteries in backside"

I must reception was greatly improved.

I saw an umbrella that had the warning "For outdoor or indoor use only" (I think it was made in China).

I guess that means you can have it open as you go through your front door.

My wife bought a hair drier that has a tag reading; "Use on wet hair only.

Originally posted by KingWilly
I saw an umbrella that had the warning "For outdoor or indoor use only" (I think it was made in China).

I guess that means you can have it open as you go through your front door.
No, you're just prohibited from using it in outer space.

Here's some important Gun safety warnings.

Attachments

• gun3.jpg
    gun3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 358
Originally posted by napoleon526

No, you're just prohibited from using it in outer space.
Isn't outer space, technicaly, considered outside? What else you going to use in a meteor shower?

:lol: @ Napoleon's. "Never carry outside, always put weapon on bag." Oh, so we should conceal our weapons? I see...;) :lol:

@ anime: Was that translated into English? Because the grammar is just horrible.

My official one: On a chainsaw, it said, "Do not attempt to stop chainsaw with hand or genitals." :lol:

ouchie

Originally posted by cgannon64
My official one: On a chainsaw, it said, "Do not attempt to stop chainsaw with hand or genitals." :lol:

ouchie

Seriously? You actually saw that on a chainsaw?

Top Bottom