Most stable version?

snapple232

Warlord
This mod looks pretty cool but I've heard that it can crash. What's the most stable version to play with? Also, can my computer handle it on the largest map setting? It's a Intel Core i7-930 with 6 GB ram and a Radeon 5870 graphics card, so it's relatively powerful but I'm just making sure. Thanks!

It's all relatively stable. More than its predecessors that it's based on. The largest map size something bigger than 'immense' but I'm not sure of the dimensions. I find that 'gigantic' is big enough for me though. And yes, your computer can definitely handle it.

I must warn that anything bigger than Gigantic will have at least a 1 hour initiation setup when creating a map.

IMO V27 and 28 were the most bug-free (at release) that I remember. That said you should always use the latest release as new stuff has been added and we don't support issues with old releases which are fixed in newer ones.

not to blast my glass house but i've Never had a crash with C2C and i've been using the SVN version from the start and that is now over 6 month's ago

Only Map crashes while starting up but i won't count those (as they are my own bloody fault pushing the limit's of my PC :lol::cry:)

Top Bottom