1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mouse's Rise of Mankind 0.8.2

Harder Game play,Balanced Maps,Epic Era's

1. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

2. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

3. bikemonk

bikemonk Chieftain

Does the installer link work? I click on it and it takes me to Dropbox and then nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

4. Misterdbro

Misterdbro Chieftain

Installer link doesn't lead to the setup.

5. HiRezAudio

HiRezAudio Chieftain

So glad it is not just me!
    I downloaded the full mod, but have no real idea where everything needs to go.
    The installer link working would be awesome (I hate DropBox - it is like a virus on a system)

6. Vaya

Vaya Chieftain

Is this mod supposed to be played on any particular difficulty? I just quit a game after 140 turns when I realized I was the only one who was founding cities. I had five and all other players had just the starting capitol... Version 0.7.6, difficulty king.
    Before that I was playing 0.7.2. on prince and I am not sure how many cities who had, but I didnt notice this problem..

Right now I was playing also with Production queue mod but I dont think that was the issue.

7. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

Settling Does not work right now I had said that games works only sort of, Settling is a touchy thing tiny changes to anything changes how they settle I am currently solely focusing on this.

8. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

K posting instruction's then I though people knew where the mods folder was though cuz that's all it is post it here too then.

Unzip into:
    C:\Users\*Your Name*\Documents\my games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\
    Done!!!

DLC mods are gone community figured it out already they been all ported to not needed to copy over core file anymore we can do it all from modinfo file now!!!

9. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

Almost done the settling algorithm got the strategy for when to settle working they told Ai **** about settling basically no strategy to it at all really...What is there is sad? Give me 3 hours to test out the new tactics ill upload cuz this is a huge issue with the game even in stock they settled ever so slowly though if ever. Great bug report thank's much appreciated 0.7.7 will be better it is the main focus of it. I am so very close to getting them to settle amazingly well and them actually knowing how many cities everyone else has. is what I'm trying to do I did it in 5 and then I needed LUA and DLL files. The Ai is a lot more moddable this time.

10. Vaya

Vaya Chieftain

Well AI does build cities in vanilla 6. It's not perfect and it may settle a city in the middle of your empire if they find a small free spot, but it DOES build cities at fine pace. And maybe 0.7.2. was ok as well, but version 0.7.6. is simply broken becouse it makes no sense to play if noone can compete with you simply becouse everybody has one city and more than half of the map is uncolonized. Better to settle wrong than not settle at all.

Another thing I noticed was that barbarians did not attack my civilian units. They did chase and attack my soldiers, but not settlers or workers. This is not ok especially if you can send settler around barbarian camps and horsemen and calmly build a city wherever you want.

Thanks for your efforts, I hope next version will fix settling problem.

11. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

they don't settle well on stock its one of the biggest complaints is they settle stupidly or throw away settlers, which is most like what they are doing. But I Have tried every technique possible to get them to settle on in certain situations does it work, though. The restrictive Settling code screws them up you plant at a time they don't expect they don't settle get too far ahead in one way or another they don't settle. Won't settle early game empire due to high value of scouts and so forth. I can't patch this to fix it no way. Maybe but will take years maybe!

12. greygr

greygr Chieftain

So in general. Is mod playable right now, or not? I mean issue with setteling.
    Thanks.

13. Vaya

Vaya Chieftain

As far as I can tell, AI don't settle at all..

Cof125 if you can't fix it, pls just put back stock AI code for settling or something so in the meantime we can actually play this.

Apart from this the mod looks fantastic!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    RohirrimElf and greygr like this.
  14. RohirrimElf

RohirrimElf Chieftain

I`m tempted to play the mod when the new patch hits. Hopefully updated. Thanx guys.

greygr likes this.
  15. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

yeah, I am sorry about this but you change the value on one thing it affects everything I'm just teetering the values trying to get it right now. I think also gonna try that fix typos mod hopefully patch last update I had it working fine before that last update.

RohirrimElf likes this.
  16. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

It being uploaded now it is working a lot better now, What I did to fix it was to fix the main files mostly they had typos in main files all these ppl trying all this crap to get it to work I have been fighting to get it to work and it was the main files errors. So uploading now give me a few minutes.

17. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

18. Vaya

Vaya Chieftain

Well whatever you did it's working :) Good job.:thumbsup:

Now pls look into those rigid barbs unwilling to kill my civilians. They are making it too easy for me to expand! :D AI usually sends its settlers guarded but I don't have to, I can send one in every direction knowing that he will make it. But it's quite fun to play anyway.:smoke:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  19. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

Yeah well, i can't even get my mod to run with the modbuddy release now, So this mod might be dead now been trying for two days I have no errors and it just loops in the loading screen. So I don't know I need help I can't even get basic XML files to work with nothing but updates. What Am I missing I have no clue, I have to be missing something.

20. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

I figured it out now it's the tech tree it will take me a few days to get it sorted though no bug reports for it at all for some reason does not pick up some tech tree bugs.

RohirrimElf likes this.