1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Movie about CIV1 Addiction

Discussion in 'Civ1 - General Discussions' started by CSchwarz, May 10, 2020.

1. CSchwarz

CSchwarz Chieftain

Hi CIV folks,
    I am sorry if you find this question here inappropriate- I am new to the forum.

I am a true Civ-1 lover and filmmaker, and I am shooting a movie about a Civ-1-addiction occuring while Covid-19 shutdown. It's a mix between Documentary & Fiction starring myself, narrated by an offvoice. For two scenes I'd like to include a Videocall with a few other Civ-1 players, and a discussion about how hard it is to stop playing a CIV 1 game. It will be presented as something like a weekly therapy group of players ("Civaddicts") who help each other not to start playing CIV1 again.

It would be so cool to find real CIV1 players from around the world who are willing to take part in the scene and share their thoughts!

For more information, just email or write a PM! I can send you links to my latest films if you want to know more...

Greets from Vienna/Austria!
    Christoph