Movies...

A lot of them. I'm a sentimental and sensitive guy :D

I almost cried at Homeward Bound 2: Lost in San Francisco. :ack: That poor puppy was just abandoned in an alley! During Christmas, no less. :cry:

'Course, I was quite a bit younger then....

When I was an 'ickle baby boy, apparently, I cried when ET left Earth :lol:

That I can recall, movies which produced less noticeable emotional connections include my favorites: Saving Private Ryan*, and Armagedon**. Guess I'm sappy :)

* Near the beginning, when the letters are discussed or delivered
** At the end, when the child is told who his father is

The only movie that ever made me flat out cry was King Kong, the later version, when they shot him down and killed him:cry:

edit: by way of an excuse, I think I was 12 at the time.

I got tear-eyed at the end of Shawshank Redemption. It was induced by happiness and not sadness though.

Despite being a crappy film, Ladder 49 has a freakin sad ending.

I cried during the American remake of the Italian Job.
That was mostly due to the hydrochloric acid I'd poured into my eyes to get rid of the horror, though.

I cried when I found out how horrible "Lara Croft 2" was... And the fact that I paid for it made me cry even more
:cry:

Lime Newfangle, Shawshank Redemption left me damn teray eyed; the end was depressing as hell, until he re-unites with his buddy, which was still sad, since it was only then, in thier old age when they could enjoy freedom, as well as friendship.

nonconformist said:
I cried during the American remake of the Italian Job.
That was mostly due to the hydrochloric acid I'd poured into my eyes to get rid of the horror, though.
Act like the movie never existed, that's what all my friends do...

Top Bottom